Drawing a peptide from 1 vial and injecting it into another with a syringe

dirtyharry

Explorer
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Curious whether anyone here has done this before. The plan: mix up 2 separate vials (BPC/TB, CJC/IPA, etc.), then take a syringe and transfer the mixed liquid from 1 vial into the other. Essentially, creating a custom blend.

I realize this carries a contamination risk, along with other concerns, but is that risk actually significant? Right now I already pull from both my CJC vial and my IPA vial using the same syringe. Doing this would simply cut out 1 step from that routine.

What does everyone think about doing this?
 
It's a fairly standard approach, but my method differs a bit from what you described.

Take 1mL*bac, mix it into 1 vial, draw that 1ml back out after it's combined, transfer it into the next peptide, then pull it out of that vial, take the needle off, put a filter on, place it into a fresh sterile vial, and top up with more bac if needed. Reconstituting them separately isn't necessary.

Hopefully that comes across clearly.

*1mL is just an example, go with whatever volume works for you.
 
Same question came up for me, and this thread answered it nicely


/community-link/thread/12695/
 
yrrdead said:

It's a fairly standard approach, but my method differs a bit from what you described.

Take 1mL*bac, mix it into 1 vial, draw that 1ml back out after it's combined, transfer it into the next peptide, then pull it out of that vial, take the needle off, put a filter on, place it into a fresh sterile vial, and top up with more bac if needed. Reconstituting them separately isn't necessary.

Hopefully that comes across clearly.

*1mL is just an example, go with whatever volume works for you.
That clears it up perfectly! Appreciate the explanation.
 
dirtyharry said:

Curious whether anyone here has done this before. The plan: mix up 2 separate vials (BPC/TB, CJC/IPA, etc.), then take a syringe and transfer the mixed liquid from 1 vial into the other. Essentially, creating a custom blend.

I realize this carries a contamination risk, along with other concerns, but is that risk actually significant? Right now I already pull from both my CJC vial and my IPA vial using the same syringe. Doing this would simply cut out 1 step from that routine.

What does everyone think about doing this?
pH is what makes this tricky. If you're talking about 2 vials of the same thing, like tirz, there's no real issue since the pH matches.

Once blends enter the picture, though, their pH levels probably won't line up. Mix them anyway and there's a chance one of the compounds gets harmed. I was digging around for the material I'd been reading on this the other day so I could attach it here, but it's scattered across too many spots and I've lost track of it.

One section of what I read pointed out that reconstituting each of the peps in klow on its own and afterward combining them into 1 vial was a no go, precisely because of this.
 
agussie said:

dirtyharry said:

Curious whether anyone here has done this before. The plan: mix up 2 separate vials (BPC/TB, CJC/IPA, etc.), then take a syringe and transfer the mixed liquid from 1 vial into the other. Essentially, creating a custom blend.

I realize this carries a contamination risk, along with other concerns, but is that risk actually significant? Right now I already pull from both my CJC vial and my IPA vial using the same syringe. Doing this would simply cut out 1 step from that routine.

What does everyone think about doing this?
pH is what makes this tricky. If you're talking about 2 vials of the same thing, like tirz, there's no real issue since the pH matches.

Once blends enter the picture, though, their pH levels probably won't line up. Mix them anyway and there's a chance one of the compounds gets harmed. I was digging around for the material I'd been reading on this the other day so I could attach it here, but it's scattered across too many spots and I've lost track of it.

One section of what I read pointed out that reconstituting each of the peps in klow on its own and afterward combining them into 1 vial was a no go, precisely because of this.
To me that logic doesn't hold up — if you reconstitute each one separately or all together in a single vial, then mix them, pH shouldn't shift at all. If the factory can blend and lyophilize them, why is doing it in the kitchen any different? Would it be fine to put all the powders in one container and then add bac water? But somehow not fine to reconstitute them on their own and then combine? That fails the logic test for me, though I'm not a chemical engineer.

My approach mostly followed the Anela protocol, since she set out the steps.

Note- I'm not saying anyone should blend everything into 1 vial and send it. I get that some peps don't play nice together, and there are certain special snowflakes whose feelings get hurt if you look at them funny (I'm looking at you tesamorelin)
 
There's a YT video where Peptide Critic puts a few different peptides together in a single syringe for one pin.
 
BNLFL said:

There's a YT video where Peptide Critic puts a few different peptides together in a single syringe for one pin.
Yep, that's my current approach. I'll probably keep doing it this way rather than making things more complicated.
 
dirtyharry said:

BNLFL said:

There's a YT video where Peptide Critic puts a few different peptides together in a single syringe for one pin.
Yep, that's my current approach. I'll probably keep doing it this way rather than making things more complicated.
I've got a vial sitting here with just 1 or 2 mg remaining, which isn't sufficient on its own, so I'd draw the rest from a fresh vial to make up the difference. Throwing it out isn't something I'm willing to do.
 
BNLFL said:

dirtyharry said:

BNLFL said:

There's a YT video where Peptide Critic puts a few different peptides together in a single syringe for one pin.
Yep, that's my current approach. I'll probably keep doing it this way rather than making things more complicated.
I've got a vial sitting here with just 1 or 2 mg remaining, which isn't sufficient on its own, so I'd draw the rest from a fresh vial to make up the difference. Throwing it out isn't something I'm willing to do.
I toss it every time. The hassle isn't worth it. Plus, whatever remains is going to be the least clean portion regardless.
 
Back
Top