Down from 240 to 180 — I'm never stopping

professorpeppy

Explorer
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Just wanted to drop some good energy here today. As of today, I've officially reached 180ib.

Looking back through my post history, my first post here was in october, when I was sitting around 220ish after coming down from 240 on compounded tirz.

I'm beyond thrilled to say I've now lost 60ib. My goal is 140, but honestly, I feel like a whole new woman. For me, stacking Reta and tirz has been fucking magic, and I will never stop. Thank you so much to this community for the everything — without finding this forum, I never would have taken the leap. <3
 
What a milestone! Well done! I know this wasn't simple.

Would you be willing to tell me when during the process you began stacking, and what your dosing schedule looks like now? I'm thrilled for you and eager to get going on my own path!
 
Nice work, Professor. Have fun with your journey in this new body of yours, and keep sharing the good word.

Don't lose sight of where you started. In my experience, a former fat person can be the harshest critic of a fat person, so hold onto that empathy and don't preach at people unless they're coming to you for help.

Take care and keep on vibing.
 
That's fantastic! I've also just reached 60lbs lost and it feels unreal. I'm now at the weight I originally set as my goal, but being here makes me want to drop 10 more. it's tricky.
 
brah389 said:

What a milestone! Well done! I know this wasn't simple.

Would you be willing to tell me when during the process you began stacking, and what your dosing schedule looks like now? I'm thrilled for you and eager to get going on my own path!
I really appreciate it! No worries at all... honestly, I'm just over the moon. Eating mostly whole foods, finally being able to move freely (for the first time in ages I could bring my leg all the way up to my body without my belly getting in the way!) and the backing I get from people in my real life has made such a huge difference.

My stacking journey started in late Oct '25. Before that I'd bounced around compounded versions on and off, and I think I came across gray around summer '24 if I'm remembering right. I maxed out at 12mg on compounded tirz, gave wegovy a shot, basically tried everything. Since going gray I haven't regretted it once and I never will. Right now for GLP stuff I'm running 10-12mg tirz weekly (it shifts with my cycle) plus 5mg reta weekly. That combo has me dropping roughly 2ib a week, which works for me. I want to push the reta up toward a therapeutic level, but I'll be ramping it slowly. My appetite is starting to come back bit by bit (still losing, but) and that's what's pushing me to bump it up a little.

The nervousness is completely normal, seriously when I first started, if someone had stuck me on a hamster wheel right after that initial gray buy and shot, I'd have been glowing like a light bulb haha.. but these days I'd never go back. Wishing you the best 🙂
 
professorpeppy said:

brah389 said:

What a milestone! Well done! I know this wasn't simple.

Would you be willing to tell me when during the process you began stacking, and what your dosing schedule looks like now? I'm thrilled for you and eager to get going on my own path!
I really appreciate it! No worries at all... honestly, I'm just over the moon. Eating mostly whole foods, finally being able to move freely (for the first time in ages I could bring my leg all the way up to my body without my belly getting in the way!) and the backing I get from people in my real life has made such a huge difference.

My stacking journey started in late Oct '25. Before that I'd bounced around compounded versions on and off, and I think I came across gray around summer '24 if I'm remembering right. I maxed out at 12mg on compounded tirz, gave wegovy a shot, basically tried everything. Since going gray I haven't regretted it once and I never will. Right now for GLP stuff I'm running 10-12mg tirz weekly (it shifts with my cycle) plus 5mg reta weekly. That combo has me dropping roughly 2ib a week, which works for me. I want to push the reta up toward a therapeutic level, but I'll be ramping it slowly. My appetite is starting to come back bit by bit (still losing, but) and that's what's pushing me to bump it up a little.

The nervousness is completely normal, seriously when I first started, if someone had stuck me on a hamster wheel right after that initial gray buy and shot, I'd have been glowing like a light bulb haha.. but these days I'd never go back. Wishing you the best 🙂
Nice work!! I'm about to place my first order for gray and I totally get the anxiety part! Even with testing and all the research done, I can't picture how nervous that first pin will feel. Congrats once more! Don't stop!
 
professorpeppy said:

brah389 said:

What a milestone! Well done! I know this wasn't simple.

Would you be willing to tell me when during the process you began stacking, and what your dosing schedule looks like now? I'm thrilled for you and eager to get going on my own path!
I really appreciate it! No worries at all... honestly, I'm just over the moon. Eating mostly whole foods, finally being able to move freely (for the first time in ages I could bring my leg all the way up to my body without my belly getting in the way!) and the backing I get from people in my real life has made such a huge difference.

My stacking journey started in late Oct '25. Before that I'd bounced around compounded versions on and off, and I think I came across gray around summer '24 if I'm remembering right. I maxed out at 12mg on compounded tirz, gave wegovy a shot, basically tried everything. Since going gray I haven't regretted it once and I never will. Right now for GLP stuff I'm running 10-12mg tirz weekly (it shifts with my cycle) plus 5mg reta weekly. That combo has me dropping roughly 2ib a week, which works for me. I want to push the reta up toward a therapeutic level, but I'll be ramping it slowly. My appetite is starting to come back bit by bit (still losing, but) and that's what's pushing me to bump it up a little.

The nervousness is completely normal, seriously when I first started, if someone had stuck me on a hamster wheel right after that initial gray buy and shot, I'd have been glowing like a light bulb haha.. but these days I'd never go back. Wishing you the best 🙂
With those doses, how active are you? Do you hit the gym consistently, barely move around and simply track what you eat, or fall somewhere between those two?
 
sa12uk said:

professorpeppy said:

brah389 said:

What a milestone! Well done! I know this wasn't simple.

Would you be willing to tell me when during the process you began stacking, and what your dosing schedule looks like now? I'm thrilled for you and eager to get going on my own path!
I really appreciate it! No worries at all... honestly, I'm just over the moon. Eating mostly whole foods, finally being able to move freely (for the first time in ages I could bring my leg all the way up to my body without my belly getting in the way!) and the backing I get from people in my real life has made such a huge difference.

My stacking journey started in late Oct '25. Before that I'd bounced around compounded versions on and off, and I think I came across gray around summer '24 if I'm remembering right. I maxed out at 12mg on compounded tirz, gave wegovy a shot, basically tried everything. Since going gray I haven't regretted it once and I never will. Right now for GLP stuff I'm running 10-12mg tirz weekly (it shifts with my cycle) plus 5mg reta weekly. That combo has me dropping roughly 2ib a week, which works for me. I want to push the reta up toward a therapeutic level, but I'll be ramping it slowly. My appetite is starting to come back bit by bit (still losing, but) and that's what's pushing me to bump it up a little.

The nervousness is completely normal, seriously when I first started, if someone had stuck me on a hamster wheel right after that initial gray buy and shot, I'd have been glowing like a light bulb haha.. but these days I'd never go back. Wishing you the best 🙂
With those doses, how active are you? Do you hit the gym consistently, barely move around and simply track what you eat, or fall somewhere between those two?
Hey! my bad, i didn't see this earlier.

lately i've been keeping active, though i'm not at the gym religiously. there are health problems on my end (i know it sounds like the usual cop-out, but they're real!) that wipe me out somewhat. still, i do whatever i'm able to do

for the most part it's about watching calories and squeezing in additional movement whenever possible. now that i've reached the goal i'd set to begin going to the gym, i'm hoping to step up the gym side of things.
 
Raptorrunner said:

Nice work, Professor. Have fun with your journey in this new body of yours, and keep sharing the good word.

Don't lose sight of where you started. In my experience, a former fat person can be the harshest critic of a fat person, so hold onto that empathy and don't preach at people unless they're coming to you for help.

Take care and keep on vibing.

Since we're aware that, without the help of science, we could easily be in that same position, I think people using glp1 tend to steer clear of becoming that unbearable type.
 
Raptorrunner said:

Nice work, Professor. Have fun with your journey in this new body of yours, and keep sharing the good word.

Don't lose sight of where you started. In my experience, a former fat person can be the harshest critic of a fat person, so hold onto that empathy and don't preach at people unless they're coming to you for help.

Take care and keep on vibing.

What's the reason? Somebody's gotta spread the good word🙂
 
Nice work on the weight you've dropped!!! That moment when the scale finally starts moving is honestly such a powerful rush. A lot of us have cycled through every diet and every trick out there, and repeatedly falling short wears you down so much. Then this incredible new world shows up and bam....it works. What an amazing feeling
 
SeaGypsy said:

Nice work on the weight you've dropped!!! That moment when the scale finally starts moving is honestly such a powerful rush. A lot of us have cycled through every diet and every trick out there, and repeatedly falling short wears you down so much. Then this incredible new world shows up and bam....it works. What an amazing feeling
That's it!
 
That's fantastic. The first time I ever dropped weight, it went from 240 to 180, and I felt incredible too! Keep it going!
 
Arkend said:

That's fantastic. The first time I ever dropped weight, it went from 240 to 180, and I felt incredible too! Keep it going!
awesome work!

240 down to 180 strikes me as the kind of change where the difference really shows. what number are you at these days? i'd like to hear about more wins from somebody whose path looks a lot like mine. lately my weekly losses have kind of stalled. early on i was dropping about 3ibs a week, but these days a good week gets me 1-1.5ibs.
 
professorpeppy said:

Arkend said:

That's fantastic. The first time I ever dropped weight, it went from 240 to 180, and I felt incredible too! Keep it going!
awesome work!

240 down to 180 strikes me as the kind of change where the difference really shows. what number are you at these days? i'd like to hear about more wins from somebody whose path looks a lot like mine. lately my weekly losses have kind of stalled. early on i was dropping about 3ibs a week, but these days a good week gets me 1-1.5ibs.
After that, across something like 13 years, my weight climbed to 341, and 7 days ago I was sitting near 260. Only in the last month, once my weight stopped moving, did people start saying anything about how much I'd lost. I'm aiming for 180-200. I was on 5mg Tirz, and due to where I was getting it from, I couldn't pay for a higher dose, so 2 weeks ago I made the switch to Reta and it feels like the scale is going down again.
 
professorpeppy said:

Just wanted to drop some good energy here today. As of today, I've officially reached 180ib.

Looking back through my post history, my first post here was in october, when I was sitting around 220ish after coming down from 240 on compounded tirz.

I'm beyond thrilled to say I've now lost 60ib. My goal is 140, but honestly, I feel like a whole new woman. For me, stacking Reta and tirz has been fucking magic, and I will never stop. Thank you so much to this community for the everything — without finding this forum, I never would have taken the leap. <3
Fantastic work, that's incredible, well done!!!😆
 
This is the kind of post I enjoy seeing. Your approach, what you're doing, and the results you're seeing.
 
Back
Top