pughster25
Explorer
I put together a straightforward peptide calculator on my site, no account needed and it costs nothing to use https://humanupgradeai.com/peptide-dosage-calculator/ feel free to give it a try
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 12 months you've used brand product. What that means is a licensed professional gave you a finished product with a safety guarantee, likely a pen, you brought it home, did what the label clearly said, and carried on with your day. Going grey from beginning to end is very much not the same thing, and every person here wants your start to be genuinely safe and wants you to have all the knowledge you truly need before you purchase mystery powder from China and inject it into yourself.jmk909er said:
GLP-1 is something I've taken for more than a year now. So this isn't unfamiliar territory for me.Angelique said:
That's precisely the route I took. I signed up for a 3 month plan through a telehealth provider, and alongside that I picked up a recently released book about glp-1s written by a fitness and nutrition expert I've been following for more than 20 years. My goal was to learn everything I possibly could about these drugs. While doing that, I also began reading up on and studying gray, so that by the time my compounded meds ran out, I'd be ready to make the switch.randompersonrandom said:
Also, I took a quick look at your introduction post, and from what I can tell, I think it would be worth your while to look into compounded as a stepping stone. It doesn't look like you're prepared for "all this" yet, and getting to that point takes a while. If roughly $133 per month fits your budget, you might want to look into Brello, which runs $500 for three months. A lot of people here got their start that way, and it will stop you from buying junk from some guy on Facebook and give you reasonable certainty with good meds while you take the time you need to learn about grey.
Today's top comment.randompersonrandom said:
For 12 months you've used brand product. What that means is a licensed professional gave you a finished product with a safety guarantee, likely a pen, you brought it home, did what the label clearly said, and carried on with your day. Going grey from beginning to end is very much not the same thing, and every person here wants your start to be genuinely safe and wants you to have all the knowledge you truly need before you purchase mystery powder from China and inject it into yourself.jmk909er said:
GLP-1 is something I've taken for more than a year now. So this isn't unfamiliar territory for me.Angelique said:
That's precisely the route I took. I signed up for a 3 month plan through a telehealth provider, and alongside that I picked up a recently released book about glp-1s written by a fitness and nutrition expert I've been following for more than 20 years. My goal was to learn everything I possibly could about these drugs. While doing that, I also began reading up on and studying gray, so that by the time my compounded meds ran out, I'd be ready to make the switch.randompersonrandom said:
Also, I took a quick look at your introduction post, and from what I can tell, I think it would be worth your while to look into compounded as a stepping stone. It doesn't look like you're prepared for "all this" yet, and getting to that point takes a while. If roughly $133 per month fits your budget, you might want to look into Brello, which runs $500 for three months. A lot of people here got their start that way, and it will stop you from buying junk from some guy on Facebook and give you reasonable certainty with good meds while you take the time you need to learn about grey.