Dose timing after a fever and stomach bug

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Last Thursday, right when my next dose was due, I went down with a virus — a nasty fever and stomach trouble.

The trouble is that I'm still hardly eating anything. When would you put the next Reta dose?

Even once I'm over it, I suspect it'll be too soon to take it, and I'm unsure whether the dose should come down. What's your view?
 
Going by the usual GLP guidance (Mounjaro, which is obviously a very similar protocol), hydration matters most. If it's a cold or a fever you're dealing with, carrying on is fine so long as you can stay hydrated — but with vomiting, or diarrhea lasting more than 24hours, the advice is to hold off until you've recovered, so you don't end up dehydrated. Hope that's useful, and that you feel better soon!
 
Back
Top