Don't assume Venmo crypto purchases are ready to use right away

Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
653
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
On Feb 22nd I saw a few hundred dollars sitting in my Venmo, and my thought was "nice, this is a way to pick up some peps without touching my strict budget" — yes, I'm an addict, quiet.

I threw ten bucks at PYUSD as a test. Turns out I can't move it yet, because they want a selfie plus my ID. No problem, it was headed to my exodus wallet regardless. So I handed over the documents.

Since then I've kept an eye on it. A few days back I swapped the pyusd back and told myself "see, random, you figured you'd be slick and buy off-budget, and this is the result." Still, I suspect I'll keep dropping in now and then to find out if a day has passed.
 
I should probably shut up! If anyone asks about the fridge, my default answer is “There’s like..dunno..one vial in there”. I need 10 years of Reta too. Once our stash is done, the only thing remaining will be to write and perform our arias about the whole thing 🤔
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

I should probably shut up! If anyone asks about the fridge, my default answer is “There’s like..dunno..one vial in there”. I need 10 years of Reta too. Once our stash is done, the only thing remaining will be to write and perform our arias about the whole thing 🤔
I'm already stocked with tirz to last a decade, and by the time that runs out, reta will have been available long enough that I'd feel fine making the switch. I swear to God I'll put a hard stop on myself if I ever try to go past that point, because five years from now they'll likely come out with some kind of "cure" that only costs seven cents and comes with zero side effects — and being fat when you'd rather not be will be the sort of thing they cover in history class.
 
Back
Top