Does tesa plus ipa make anyone else constantly hungry?

Ran IPA/CJC for a few cycles and my appetite went through the roof.

For me it wasn’t an issue — weight loss isn’t a goal of mine — so I just took it as a signal that my training was demanding extra fuel 💪
 
This is definitely something you should anticipate as a side effect. GHRH and ghrelin act together to boost growth hormone release. Ghrelin increases hunger. GHRP works much the same way.
 
Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
 
swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
It’s strange. I get hungry, yet I get full extremely quickly, so after only a few bites I’m stuffed—but before long I’m hungry once more. I can’t say I’m a fan
 
Feeling hungry once you've taken Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin is a normal part of how they work.

On top of that, to get the most out of them, you need to take them with an empty stomach (wait at least 2-3 hours after eating, since insulin lowers how well they work).
 
swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
When it comes to appetite stimulation, how does Ipa stack up against GHRP-2? I've been feeling hungry on my GHRP-2, and I'm thinking about moving to Ipa to cut down on that, since I've read that in theory it should cause less hunger.
 
ftv10hb said:

swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
When it comes to appetite stimulation, how does Ipa stack up against GHRP-2? I've been feeling hungry on my GHRP-2, and I'm thinking about moving to Ipa to cut down on that, since I've read that in theory it should cause less hunger.
My appetite goes way up with Ipamorelin, and Tesamorelin does the same to me.

For weight loss I use Retatrutyd. On the nights after strength training, which happens every 2 days, I inject 300 mcg of Ipamorelin plus 1 mg of Tesamorelin, and the hunger hits hard. What Retatrutyd gives me is that even with that strong hunger, I fill up fast.
 
GeraltRedhammer said:

ftv10hb said:

swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
When it comes to appetite stimulation, how does Ipa stack up against GHRP-2? I've been feeling hungry on my GHRP-2, and I'm thinking about moving to Ipa to cut down on that, since I've read that in theory it should cause less hunger.
My appetite goes way up with Ipamorelin, and Tesamorelin does the same to me.

For weight loss I use Retatrutyd. On the nights after strength training, which happens every 2 days, I inject 300 mcg of Ipamorelin plus 1 mg of Tesamorelin, and the hunger hits hard. What Retatrutyd gives me is that even with that strong hunger, I fill up fast.
Yeah, reta is part of my stack too, and I'm seeing the exact same effect. With GHRP-2, hunger hits me, yet as soon as I begin a meal I get full fast. My hope was that moving from GHRP-2 over to Ipa/Tesa would dial down that initial appetite increase
 
ftv10hb said:

swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
When it comes to appetite stimulation, how does Ipa stack up against GHRP-2? I've been feeling hungry on my GHRP-2, and I'm thinking about moving to Ipa to cut down on that, since I've read that in theory it should cause less hunger.
When it comes to appetite, GHRP-2 hits me 5 to 10 times harder. With ipa, I hardly feel anything. Tessa gives me zero hunger, yet my pulse climbs by 5-10 bpm. Among the GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptides), GHRP-2 ranks as the second most potent, while Hexarelin takes the top spot. Ipmorelin is the gentlest of them. Tessa isn't a GHRP at all, it's a GHRH, and it pairs synergistically with any GHRP.
 
swimmer said:

ftv10hb said:

swimmer said:

Yeah, on my end it does make me somewhat hungrier than usual. I've got GHRP-2 in my stash too. Like ipmorelin, it's a GHRP, but its potency is far greater. With GHRP-2 I get ravenous. Food also ends up tasting amazing on it. These days I'm sitting at the weight I wanted, and every so often I'll dose it and head to the buffet. Last week I overdid it a bit. For 4 hours straight my fullness signal just wasn't working. Cycling Tessa/ip after lifting has worked really well for me. The strength and muscle gains are clearly there. During the stretches when I'm off it, I'm able to bring my maintenance Tirz dose down.
When it comes to appetite stimulation, how does Ipa stack up against GHRP-2? I've been feeling hungry on my GHRP-2, and I'm thinking about moving to Ipa to cut down on that, since I've read that in theory it should cause less hunger.
When it comes to appetite, GHRP-2 hits me 5 to 10 times harder. With ipa, I hardly feel anything. Tessa gives me zero hunger, yet my pulse climbs by 5-10 bpm. Among the GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptides), GHRP-2 ranks as the second most potent, while Hexarelin takes the top spot. Ipmorelin is the gentlest of them. Tessa isn't a GHRP at all, it's a GHRH, and it pairs synergistically with any GHRP.

Same here:

Google Gemini said:


CompoundCategoryPotencyHunger ImpactMain Side Effects / NotesHGH (Synthetic)HormoneExtremeNoneHigh risk; shuts down natural GH; joint pain; insulin resistance.Hexarelin (Hex)GHRPVery HighLow to ModerateRapid desensitization; spikes cortisol/prolactin; heart-protective.TesamorelinGHRHHighNoneBest for visceral fat loss; can cause joint aches or blood sugar issues.CJC-1295 (DAC)GHRHHighNoneLong half-life (days); water retention; "head rush" feelings.GHRP-2GHRPHighIntenseSignificant hunger; moderate cortisol/prolactin elevation.Ipamorelin (Ipa)GHRPModerateNoneVery Low; highly selective; no effect on cortisol/prolactin.Sermorelin (Serm)GHRHMildNoneVery Low; gentle/natural pulse; excellent for sleep and recovery.

Click to expand...

Google Gemini said:


If you are looking for long-term (6+ months) maintenance with the fewest possible side effects, Sermorelin + Ipamorelin is the clear winner.

If you have a specific metabolic goal (like losing 4 inches off your waist) and are under medical supervision to monitor your blood sugar, Tesamorelin is a more effective, albeit "stronger," tool.

Click to expand...
 
With any growth hormone secretagogue, keep in mind that fast weight gain is nearly always water retention. My routine is 5 days on, 2 off. Once those 2 off days pass, I can sometimes flush out as much as 8 lbs of water, which occasionally lands me at a new lowest weight. I nearly bumped up my Tirz dose before it clicked.
 
Right, doing "5 on, 2 off" can also be a way to lower the chance of carpal tunnel when using tesa, HGH, and similar compounds.

If we go by bro science at least, herbal diuretics such as dandelion root might be useful too for avoiding carpal tunnel and other issues tied to fluid, especially at a higher dose or when you are holding water.

Taurine and electrolytes have also been mentioned, and taurine has worked well for me against muscle cramps related to steroids.
 
Thanks for the info! With GHRP-2 I have seen both the muscle gain and the hunger, so next I will try Ipa/Tesa and find out whether the gains come without the hunger
 
At 2mg Tesa nightly along with .25mg Ipa twice daily, I didn't really feel much. That said, I'm on 2mg Retatrutide every other day as well, which keeps my appetite pretty well in check. Once I move from cutting to bulking, I plan to lower my reta to a low dose, and I'm hoping that will give me somewhat more hunger from them.
 
Tbagger said:

At 2mg Tesa nightly along with .25mg Ipa twice daily, I didn't really feel much. That said, I'm on 2mg Retatrutide every other day as well, which keeps my appetite pretty well in check. Once I move from cutting to bulking, I plan to lower my reta to a low dose, and I'm hoping that will give me somewhat more hunger from them.
Reta and I are on the same dose, lol — that's probably why the GHRP-2 appetite increase has been obvious yet not overwhelming. I haven't researched tesa/ipa dosing yet, but it's reassuring to hear it can be hunger-free at the Reta amount I use.
 
Back
Top