Bone marrow edema in the navicular bone of my right ankle, that's what I'm dealing with.
I'm on crutches and doing my best to stay off it. Odd injury, honestly — it only flares once I've walked a little, otherwise there's no pain at all.
Already running tb500 and bpc157. My reading, though, keeps turning up teriparatide — its bone-healing profile in people with osteoarthritis, plus studies on bme and stress fractures.
Anyone here tried it for bone issues? A nudge toward where I should be reading would help.
I'm on crutches and doing my best to stay off it. Odd injury, honestly — it only flares once I've walked a little, otherwise there's no pain at all.
Already running tb500 and bpc157. My reading, though, keeps turning up teriparatide — its bone-healing profile in people with osteoarthritis, plus studies on bme and stress fractures.
Anyone here tried it for bone issues? A nudge toward where I should be reading would help.