Does Reta bring on anxiety?

Reta Ed

Explorer
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Overseas
Reta started for me on June 16th at 2mg, and that same amount has been the regular dose every 7 days.

Has anyone else found anxiety or mental issues ramping up on Reta? I seem to be getting quite a bit of it, although whether Reta is responsible I'm not 100% sure.
 
Reta Ed said:

Reta started for me on June 16th at 2mg, and that same amount has been the regular dose every 7 days.

Has anyone else found anxiety or mental issues ramping up on Reta? I seem to be getting quite a bit of it, although whether Reta is responsible I'm not 100% sure.
This symptom isn't rare. Some people find it so unbearable that they stop taking it altogether. My guess is that it's partly linked to a faster heart rate, although that doesn't explain everything. It can trigger the fight-or-flight reaction.
 
This is a side effect that shows up often. For someone who already tends toward anxiety, tirz is likely the better choice.
 
For the majority of individuals, initial side effects such as these typically resolve within roughly 1 month, by which point therapeutic serum concentrations are attained. Any GLP requires a phase of adaptation while your body becomes accustomed to it.
 
I'm sure people are on all sorts of different things, but if you've got the cash and you're up for trying out some new supplements

I recently started taking glycine and NAC, on their own but occasionally they come as a combo, and my mood has gotten a fantastic lift.

While on Reta, I never dealt with anxiety that I felt required treatment, but at the moment I'm simply in better spirits and less hazy. It's still early and with some supplements I end up back where I started, but up to now it's been incredible
 
Give it a few weeks and it ought to improve. When my wife began, she dealt with anxiety problems, and those cleared up after a few weeks.
 
During my first few months I felt the same way, though the anxiety has since calmed down. The anhedonia has also let up somewhat. My heart rate never went up, and at this point I'm taking 6mg per week.
 
Like I said, every bit of this fades. There is genuinely nothing left for me now, and I gave myself a shot just this morning.
 
Back
Top