Does heat affect Cagri?

spanky2026

Explorer
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Messages
378
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
It's over 100 degrees here, and the mail carrier just brought my first Cagri order, which had been sitting in his truck with him the whole day. When I took the vials out to put labels on, they felt pretty warm. Does anyone know if lypholized Cagri is sensitive to temperature?
 
If that were true, I'd still be dealing with obesity. Every one of my shipments passes through Phoenix, staying there for at least a day or two prior to being delivered.
 
Calm Logic said:

If that were true, I'd still be dealing with obesity. Every one of my shipments passes through Phoenix, staying there for at least a day or two prior to being delivered.
Oh good, appreciate the fast answer!
 
Calm Logic said:

If that were true, I'd still be dealing with obesity. Every one of my shipments passes through Phoenix, staying there for at least a day or two prior to being delivered.
Ha, I was actually about to ask the exact same thing—I've got BAC and peps on the way that went out right in the middle of this heat wave. Then again, temperatures like these are pretty normal in certain regions, so it's probably not a huge deal.
 
During lyophilization they already go through high temperatures, so I wouldn't stress about it. What causes the most harm is when temps swing back and forth fast between -0 and 120 deg. Once you're home, put them in the fridge or freezer and leave them there, and you'll be fine.
 
I just stumbled on a massive thread on Peppys covering how heat affects different peptides, and according to that discussion Cagri sits in the high-risk group for heat sensitivity. It also gets into the specific ways heat damages it, and honestly it's freaking me out right now!

That thread is called "Degredation due to summer heat", and while I doubt I'm clever enough to grasp every detail of what's being said, the claim that heat can train your body to start attacking the peptide down the line is scary enough on its own!
 
Pin it. If the results aren't there, increase the dose. You'll figure it out quickly.
 
Back
Top