Does GHK-Cu really deliver? Looking for firsthand accounts

NeiNei

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
Hey everyone, I'm hoping to hear from people who have genuinely run GHK-Cu. Is it worth the hype?

My situation: I've still got roughly 25 lbs to drop. Most of my life I was strong and athletic, but a rough stretch of depression led to about 40 lbs of weight gain. I climbed to around 110 kg, when I used to be a lean 80 kg.

Right now I'm sitting at about 100 kg on reta, and my skin has held up reasonably well so far. Even so, scarring and healing have never been my skin's strong points, so I keep wondering if GHK-Cu would actually do something for skin quality while I keep dropping weight.

What holds me back is that I can't tell how solid the evidence really is, or whether the changes are big enough to be worth it.

If you've actually used GHK-Cu:

Was there a genuine change you could see in skin quality, elasticity, scars, hair, or anything else?

How much time passed before you picked up on anything?

And the big one: once you stopped, did the improvements stick, or did things slowly return to how they were before?

I already picked some up, but it's still sitting untouched because I haven't talked myself into starting it.

I'd really value real experiences, reviews, and opinions from anyone who has used it.
 
I’ve used GHK-Cu myself, and for me it’s been a gradual, understated thing rather than some striking before-and-after transformation. So my advice would be to track it with regular photos taken over a span of several weeks, not by how it seems from one day to the next. And I wouldn’t treat the sting as a way to gauge quality either, mate; how much it stings depends on the copper/pH, how much it’s diluted, how fast you push and where you inject.
 
I share the doubt that it will do anything for me, but as far as drawbacks go, it looks like the main one is ISR, and that doesn't appear to be something I'm dealing with (today was my first dose).

Low downside, possible benefit, so I'm taking the gamble. Being 40, I might be at the point where it can begin to help.
 
There is some benefit, particularly when collagen is taken alongside it, and the cost isn't high. Still, results come slowly. Looking back, I think GLOW would have been the better choice from the start.
 
NeiNei said:

Has anyone come across any side effects from it?
Regarding unwanted effects... Hmm.... To start with, copper is going into your body. That means adding Zinc by mouth is probably wise, otherwise your immune system could take a hit. On top of that, copper counts as a heavy metal. I simply want to put that out there, particularly if your dose is on the higher end (my own is 3.3mg/day = 10U drawn from a 100mg Vial mixed with 3ml BAC), since it may build up over time. There are those who claim it makes no difference. Look into it yourself and weigh the risks for yourself.
 
Back
Top