Does GHK-CU bring on tinnitus?

Valyra

Explorer
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Denmark
Alright, I’ve just done my very first GHK-Cu shot - roughly 1.6mg. I’ll admit I was somewhat nervous, since the word is that it stings and burns. So far, there’s just a slight tingle. The injection itself was completely painless. But right away I became light headed and my ears started ringing badly. Has this happened to anyone else? It could be anxiety, though it did scare me a bit. I never had that reaction after injecting reta.
 
Were you using straight GHK-Cu, or was it a GLOW or KLOW mixture? I'm asking because I've come across at least a few accounts where BPC-157 intensified tinnitus in certain individuals, and that compound is present in both of those blends. So far, I haven't run into any accounts of GHK-Cu on its own producing that effect.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Were you using straight GHK-Cu, or was it a GLOW or KLOW mixture? I'm asking because I've come across at least a few accounts where BPC-157 intensified tinnitus in certain individuals, and that compound is present in both of those blends. So far, I haven't run into any accounts of GHK-Cu on its own producing that effect.
Hey, that's a neat point! Mine was just CU. I mixed 50mg into 3ML of bac water. The ringing has stopped at this point, but it needed a few minutes to fade. There's a bit of redness where I pinned and the tingle is hardly there, and I haven't felt any burning yet.
 
Glad to hear it went well for you. What makes GHK-Cu so fascinating is how the response varies: a portion of users experience zero ISRs, others liken the sensation to a wasp sting, and in my case it felt like being jabbed with a butter knife for a solid 24 hours. Following the Anela protocol — splitting the dose into 3 shots plus using the percussion massager — brought it down to a level I could tolerate through my first vial, though I still questioned whether I'd ever repeat it. The final "only if you have to" element of her approach involves swapping some BAC for epi/lido, so once the memory of that initial vial had dulled, I tried again with that tweak and it's been going well so far. Best of luck with your research!
 
Dos-Dox said:

Glad to hear it went well for you. What makes GHK-Cu so fascinating is how the response varies: a portion of users experience zero ISRs, others liken the sensation to a wasp sting, and in my case it felt like being jabbed with a butter knife for a solid 24 hours. Following the Anela protocol — splitting the dose into 3 shots plus using the percussion massager — brought it down to a level I could tolerate through my first vial, though I still questioned whether I'd ever repeat it. The final "only if you have to" element of her approach involves swapping some BAC for epi/lido, so once the memory of that initial vial had dulled, I tried again with that tweak and it's been going well so far. Best of luck with your research!
Wow, that's precisely the thing I was worried about! I've come across folks who tried it a single time and then gave up, since the pain was so intense for them. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones, as I'm not experiencing anything whatsoever. I'm eager to find out whether that shifts tomorrow, when I take my next injection. In any case, I'm happy that you managed to find a way to make it bearable for yourself, and I'm certain it pays off 🙂
 
Valyra said:

Alright, I’ve just done my very first GHK-Cu shot - roughly 1.6mg. I’ll admit I was somewhat nervous, since the word is that it stings and burns. So far, there’s just a slight tingle. The injection itself was completely painless. But right away I became light headed and my ears started ringing badly. Has this happened to anyone else? It could be anxiety, though it did scare me a bit. I never had that reaction after injecting reta.
Found this online, hope it is of some use..

Light-headedness plus ringing in the ears (a tinnitus-like sensation) straight after a pin? That is not especially uncommon with GHK-Cu, though it is generally mild and short lived. What tends to bring it on, going by what users report:

  • Vasodilation / blood pressure drop: GHK-Cu is capable of producing a brief, mild system-wide vasodilatory effect (copper acts on nitric oxide pathways and vascular tone). When pressure drops for a moment, or blood flow moves toward the head and ears, that sudden 'whoosh' plus ringing is what you get.
  • Histamine release or mild inflammatory response: a short-lived histamine-like reaction to the peptide shows up in some people - flushing, light-headedness and ear ringing follow (much like a niacin flush, only subtler).
  • Anxiety/adrenaline spike: an entirely valid possibility as well - a first peptide injection can set off a fight-or-flight response, particularly when you are braced for pain or sides. Light-headedness, tinnitus, a racing heart and so on can all come from that adrenaline surge.
  • Injection speed/technique: a fast push gets the peptide into systemic circulation sooner → the transient effects land harder.
Most accounts have it clearing in 5–15 minutes (occasionally quicker), and with later doses it commonly eases or vanishes altogether as the body adapts. If yours came on strongly or dragged on, these tweaks are worth trying next time:

  • Push it in slower (spread over 20–30 seconds).
  • Go for a finer needle (30G 8mm if that is not what you use now) and wait until the alcohol has fully dried.
  • Where you can, reconstitute with a touch more bac water (diluting can cut local and systemic irritation).
  • For the first few goes, sit or lie down so any BP drop is cushioned.
  • Should the ringing stick around or get worse, stop and get blood pressure checked—rare, but a box worth ticking.
 
DjJoshua said:

Valyra said:

Alright, I’ve just done my very first GHK-Cu shot - roughly 1.6mg. I’ll admit I was somewhat nervous, since the word is that it stings and burns. So far, there’s just a slight tingle. The injection itself was completely painless. But right away I became light headed and my ears started ringing badly. Has this happened to anyone else? It could be anxiety, though it did scare me a bit. I never had that reaction after injecting reta.
Found this online, hope it is of some use..

Light-headedness plus ringing in the ears (a tinnitus-like sensation) straight after a pin? That is not especially uncommon with GHK-Cu, though it is generally mild and short lived. What tends to bring it on, going by what users report:

  • Vasodilation / blood pressure drop: GHK-Cu is capable of producing a brief, mild system-wide vasodilatory effect (copper acts on nitric oxide pathways and vascular tone). When pressure drops for a moment, or blood flow moves toward the head and ears, that sudden 'whoosh' plus ringing is what you get.
  • Histamine release or mild inflammatory response: a short-lived histamine-like reaction to the peptide shows up in some people - flushing, light-headedness and ear ringing follow (much like a niacin flush, only subtler).
  • Anxiety/adrenaline spike: an entirely valid possibility as well - a first peptide injection can set off a fight-or-flight response, particularly when you are braced for pain or sides. Light-headedness, tinnitus, a racing heart and so on can all come from that adrenaline surge.
  • Injection speed/technique: a fast push gets the peptide into systemic circulation sooner → the transient effects land harder.
Most accounts have it clearing in 5–15 minutes (occasionally quicker), and with later doses it commonly eases or vanishes altogether as the body adapts. If yours came on strongly or dragged on, these tweaks are worth trying next time:

  • Push it in slower (spread over 20–30 seconds).
  • Go for a finer needle (30G 8mm if that is not what you use now) and wait until the alcohol has fully dried.
  • Where you can, reconstitute with a touch more bac water (diluting can cut local and systemic irritation).
  • For the first few goes, sit or lie down so any BP drop is cushioned.
  • Should the ringing stick around or get worse, stop and get blood pressure checked—rare, but a box worth ticking.
I really appreciate it — that was super useful and quite an intriguing read. For next time, I'll be sure to remember this 🙂
 
Valyra said:

DjJoshua said:

Valyra said:

Alright, I’ve just done my very first GHK-Cu shot - roughly 1.6mg. I’ll admit I was somewhat nervous, since the word is that it stings and burns. So far, there’s just a slight tingle. The injection itself was completely painless. But right away I became light headed and my ears started ringing badly. Has this happened to anyone else? It could be anxiety, though it did scare me a bit. I never had that reaction after injecting reta.
Found this online, hope it is of some use..

Light-headedness plus ringing in the ears (a tinnitus-like sensation) straight after a pin? That is not especially uncommon with GHK-Cu, though it is generally mild and short lived. What tends to bring it on, going by what users report:

  • Vasodilation / blood pressure drop: GHK-Cu is capable of producing a brief, mild system-wide vasodilatory effect (copper acts on nitric oxide pathways and vascular tone). When pressure drops for a moment, or blood flow moves toward the head and ears, that sudden 'whoosh' plus ringing is what you get.
  • Histamine release or mild inflammatory response: a short-lived histamine-like reaction to the peptide shows up in some people - flushing, light-headedness and ear ringing follow (much like a niacin flush, only subtler).
  • Anxiety/adrenaline spike: an entirely valid possibility as well - a first peptide injection can set off a fight-or-flight response, particularly when you are braced for pain or sides. Light-headedness, tinnitus, a racing heart and so on can all come from that adrenaline surge.
  • Injection speed/technique: a fast push gets the peptide into systemic circulation sooner → the transient effects land harder.
Most accounts have it clearing in 5–15 minutes (occasionally quicker), and with later doses it commonly eases or vanishes altogether as the body adapts. If yours came on strongly or dragged on, these tweaks are worth trying next time:

  • Push it in slower (spread over 20–30 seconds).
  • Go for a finer needle (30G 8mm if that is not what you use now) and wait until the alcohol has fully dried.
  • Where you can, reconstitute with a touch more bac water (diluting can cut local and systemic irritation).
  • For the first few goes, sit or lie down so any BP drop is cushioned.
  • Should the ringing stick around or get worse, stop and get blood pressure checked—rare, but a box worth ticking.
I really appreciate it — that was super useful and quite an intriguing read. For next time, I'll be sure to remember this 🙂
No worries. I'm about to start GHK-cu myself, so I've been digging around trying to gather as much information as possible.
 
Just a quick update — I've done my 2nd dose now. This time there's no ringing in the ears, no queasiness, nothing like that. The shot itself was painless, and at the moment it just feels slightly itchy, which isn't a big deal. Today my face looked a bit dry and flushed, though I'm being careful to keep up with my zinc every day 🙂
 
Back
Top