amosmylove
Explorer
I think I handle heat fairly well overall, but when I'm moving around in it I sweat a lot. That's expected, yet it still feels like a lot. Last night I had a softball game, and at the start the heat index was 106F — I was soaked. Then again, everybody else was dripping too. By the time the night ended I really felt pretty crappy, but I'd played 2 games in that heat and we put up 24 runs in
the second game, so I ended up with more at bats than I usually get.
I'm near my goal weight now. One thing I have noticed is that I get colder than the people around me, and since I'm not in the habit of bringing a jacket, I end up freezing during church services, in stores, and so on.
the second game, so I ended up with more at bats than I usually get.
I'm near my goal weight now. One thing I have noticed is that I get colder than the people around me, and since I'm not in the habit of bringing a jacket, I end up freezing during church services, in stores, and so on.