Does anyone use crypto escrow for purchases?

Satnuj

Explorer
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
I'm getting ready to buy from a vendor, and I'm thinking about whether to ask them to go through a crypto escrow service. Back when I bought something using Ethereum, escrow was mandatory because the marketplace demanded it, and knowing that requirement was in place made me feel at ease finishing the deal. The process was also fairly smooth and didn't create extra costs, other than making the delivery window longer.

Has anyone here gone through an escrow service with a vendor? Is asking for escrow on a purchase a reasonable thing to do? If yes, are there any escrow services you'd suggest?
 
I'm pretty fresh to peptides. I've read quite a bit, though, and I've never come across anyone who goes through an escrow service. Honestly, it strikes me as unnecessary. Just check the reviews and the community. When a vendor seems solid, just go ahead and pay.
 
Is the squeeze actually worth the juice? When you're trying to source at scale, it could make sense. For just a couple of kits, probably not. Have you considered group buys as another route to safety?
 
Asking probably won't do any harm, but I doubt a vendor would agree to it.

I used a couple weeks on this forum going through feedback/reviews, test results, and what the vendors themselves posted. After that I settled on a vendor I was at ease with and placed a smaller order — a sum that would sting if things went wrong, yet wouldn't wreck me financially. Should everything turn out fine, a bigger buy is on my radar soon.

That's just my 2 cents.
 
Back
Top