Does anyone else find daily injections a drag some days?

PAPoots

Explorer
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Fishers/Indiana
And today was an easy one. BPC, TB, and TESA/IPA blend. I have no idea how people who pin 2-3x that amount every day, plus a pile of supplements, keep themselves motivated to stick with it.
 
The repetition gets old. So many steps to go through each time. And when things get repetitive, mistakes happen — your attention drifts, and before you realize it, you've put 50 units of peptide A and 10 units of peptide B, when it should have been reversed.

Can't wait for my Injectomatic robot helper.
 
It's not only you. Oddly enough, I blew off my pins yesterday and didn't do any, pretty much for that same reason. Come late afternoon, it hit me that my GHK, KPV and TA1 for the day were still undone, and I just thought, eh, taking a day off might be a decent break.

I've picked up 2 additional pens, since swapping needles on a pen and using a cart is definitely simpler and takes less time than getting syringes ready.
 
PAPoots said:

And today was an easy one. BPC, TB, and TESA/IPA blend. I have no idea how people who pin 2-3x that amount every day, plus a pile of supplements, keep themselves motivated to stick with it.
The fast injections aren't really an issue for me, though I've started combining multiple peptides into a single syringe when it makes sense. Ipa/CJC are a natural fit for that, but at times I'll just throw everything together to speed things up...

Another thing: I struggle to keep a solid rotation going for my Copper injection (KLOW) because the skin and fat stay sore for at least a couple of days...
 
On days when I only need 1 pin, I honestly get a bit restless. That said, I usually cap myself at 2-3/day and make an effort to stay disciplined so I don't over-stack by running too many compounds simultaneously. I also take 1 or 2 week breaks where the only thing I do is a once-weekly GLP. That appears to keep any pin fatigue from building up.
 
If I actually recall both my pins and my supps/meds, that's a win for the day. Usually it's not until late afternoon that it hits me—I never took my morning oral am pills. The whole pinning routine has worn me down too, so since I'm a sucker for new gadgets, I picked up some pens. That should keep things interesting for a while.
 
Oh man, I get it, I'm completely over it too! Reconstituting, filtering, and injecting have lost all their appeal for me...

My schedule is always slipping by 1 day since this is just so mind-numbingly dull.

Since I'm nearly at my target weight, my enthusiasm for pinning has dropped off.

So 'thrilled' that I'm stocked with 7-8 years of peps. 🙂
 
For anything besides GLP-1's, I'll combine several peptides into 1 syringe so there are fewer shots when I inject. I also preload some of my syringes 2-4 weeks in advance, and those can hold a couple of different peps, provided they're compatible with each other. I realize this isn't a favored approach on here, but a few times a year I do telehealth with a Functional medicine Dr. To cut down on the # of injections, he does the same thing himself, and through him I'm able to get a couple items that aren't available on the Grey market.

Whether to do this comes down to your own risk tolerance, but every so often I use this to verify how things mix together. https://thepeptidelist.com/interaction-checker
 
Sticking peptides isn't a big deal... the needles are so small.

once you drop below 25G, though, it turns into a real hassle (and occasionally it actually hurts).

Still... we aren't pincushions.
 
When you're at 8 pins a day and there's also a supplement routine on top of that, it gets tedious. Still, moving over to those pens rather than the insulin syringes made a big difference for me…
 
You're definitely not the only one. I already swallow a bunch of supplements both in the morning and at night, and on top of that, the fear of needles makes the whole routine even harder. Still, the outcomes have been so good that they're what push me to keep at it...
 
To be honest, I would pick pinning over taking yet another vitamin or supplement any day...ugh.

In 2021 I had bariatric surgery (really wish Tirz had been an option at that time), which was drastic and resulted in permanent malabsorption, meaning I have to take vitamins and supplements every day or end up in the hospital.
 
miss-sanne said:

Oh man, I get it, I'm completely over it too! Reconstituting, filtering, and injecting have lost all their appeal for me...

My schedule is always slipping by 1 day since this is just so mind-numbingly dull.

Since I'm nearly at my target weight, my enthusiasm for pinning has dropped off.

So 'thrilled' that I'm stocked with 7-8 years of peps. 🙂
I feel exactly the same way. After 2 months of injecting GHK each morning, I threw in the towel 🙁

So I suppose I'll just have to accept not looking "Pretty" 🙂
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

To be honest, I would pick pinning over taking yet another vitamin or supplement any day...ugh.

In 2021 I had bariatric surgery (really wish Tirz had been an option at that time), which was drastic and resulted in permanent malabsorption, meaning I have to take vitamins and supplements every day or end up in the hospital.
Was it RNY or DS? My VSG was 17 years back.
 
That's the reason I switched over to pens. I was honestly kind of hoping GHK-Cu would give me a bad reaction, so I'd have an excuse to drop it.

Sadly, I'm in the super lucky group — absolutely nothing. No burning, no lump, not even a small ISR.

Still, these 3 shots every day are starting to wear on me. No pun intended.

The most annoying bit is that the compound doing the real work (Reta) only lands on 1/6 days.
 
Today was one of those days. When I took the syringe out of the vial, I managed to stick my finger with it. 🙄
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

To be honest, I would pick pinning over taking yet another vitamin or supplement any day...ugh.

In 2021 I had bariatric surgery (really wish Tirz had been an option at that time), which was drastic and resulted in permanent malabsorption, meaning I have to take vitamins and supplements every day or end up in the hospital.
Was it RNY or DS? My VSG was 17 years back.
Biliopancreatic Duodenal Switch/DS nearly cost me my life. We discovered that ordinary multivitamins and supplements simply weren't doing the job — my body wasn't taking in Thiamine no matter how much protein I consumed. That led to Wernicke's Encephalopathy, and I ended up spending several days in the ICU.

Luckily, while I was in the ER I could still speak clearly enough to whisper Duodenal Switch, and a nurse who was intrigued by my case wound up saving my life by starting a Thiamine push while they were treating me for a TIA.
 
Back
Top