Does anyone else do this as well?

LunaFitHome

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
newyork
I've gone ahead and put labels on just about every item in my home. I own a Niimbot, and in the beginning it was only for my medications. After a while, though, I became somewhat fixated and began sorting out everything inside my fridge, plus I stick calorie labels onto things (most of the time I even deliberately inflate the calorie count as a small caution to myself). 🤣
 
A touch of OCD hasn't done any harm to anybody. Just a touch of OCD. 🤣

Edit: So far I've only made a few address labels, nothing beyond that.
 
D11h, D110, M2. Even so, I would pick them any day over the laser printer I own. My thing is sticking to simple gear and pushing how far my own creativity can take it, rather than……telling a voice assistant to spit out some AI image. Please don’t come for me, I’m aware, I’m aware.
 
I once had a job in a busy office where lots of people came through. My pens, stapler, and other stuff kept walking off, and I got fed up with it. So I bought medical labels that said "For Rectal Use Only" and put one on every item I kept at my desk. The stealing stopped almost right away.
 
CandyCap said:

I once had a job in a busy office where lots of people came through. My pens, stapler, and other stuff kept walking off, and I got fed up with it. So I bought medical labels that said "For Rectal Use Only" and put one on every item I kept at my desk. The stealing stopped almost right away.
I'm sort of tempted to label my peptide vials like that and watch my friends' reactions when they spot them in the fridge.🤣
 
We attended a birthday party for the son of a family friend at their home. In that house, every single door had a label-maker sticker on it reading things like "Bedroom" and "Bathroom". I couldn't stop myself from laughing!
 
I put labels on my right and left testicle to keep track of which was which. Then the font didn't sit right with me, so I ripped them off. Free waxing, thanks to Nimbot. A feature nobody documented.
 
randompersonrandom said:

I might put labels on both of my cats. I have a desire to label items that don't need labeling.
My 2 cats would get the labels dumb and dumber, except I can't work out which one is which 🤔😂
 
That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?
 
Alex_9327 said:

That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?
The model I have is a niimbot M2. It produces higher-quality prints, and it supports a much wider range of label sizes, so it fits my needs really well.😆
 
LunaFitHome said:

Alex_9327 said:

That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?
The model I have is a niimbot M2. It produces higher-quality prints, and it supports a much wider range of label sizes, so it fits my needs really well.😆
That's great, thank you! 😊 Just out of curiosity, have you had any problems with it so far? For example, do the labels come unstuck or anything along those lines?
 
Alex_9327 said:

That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?

Alex_9327 said:

That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?
Here’s my method. Since it’s only been a month, I can’t say whether they’ll fade or peel off. Before sticking the label on, I wipe the vial down with a paper towel, then go over it with an alcohol wipe.

I’ve seen folks mention buying dedicated printers and such, but Avery labels are an option. They’re sold as 8.5”*11” sheets that work in a standard printer. After that, you can design your labels with their software and print them using a printer you already have. That was my first attempt, nothing fancy.

https://www.avery.ca/88508-94204-gl...IihLmXHik8TthE2CcjSFuPdxGgb8FkPsaAjMfEALw_wcB

  • 9a79eab56ec5f7480b59f501d8feb2452a526846c56293b7498b8fe16f8c5fd3.webp
 
What a convenient tiny device! Since I work as a potter, I'm really looking forward to my upcoming craft market, where I plan to use the nimbot for making price tags.
 
Chili777 said:

A touch of OCD hasn't done any harm to anybody. Just a touch of OCD. 🤣

Edit: So far I've only made a few address labels, nothing beyond that.
On my address labels, I work out the calorie category based on how far away something is 🤣
 
LunaFitHome said:

I've gone ahead and put labels on just about every item in my home. I own a Niimbot, and in the beginning it was only for my medications. After a while, though, I became somewhat fixated and began sorting out everything inside my fridge, plus I stick calorie labels onto things (most of the time I even deliberately inflate the calorie count as a small caution to myself). 🤣
At first it’s just harmless fun…then suddenly it turns into a full-time job 😂
 
Alex_9327 said:

LunaFitHome said:

Alex_9327 said:

That sounds like a really good idea 😄 I could probably use something like that too.

What niimbot model are you using?
The model I have is a niimbot M2. It produces higher-quality prints, and it supports a much wider range of label sizes, so it fits my needs really well.😆
That's great, thank you! 😊 Just out of curiosity, have you had any problems with it so far? For example, do the labels come unstuck or anything along those lines?
Up to now, none of my labels have peeled off — not even the ones stuck to the little containers inside my fridge!! 😉
 
Back
Top