VaguenessStaunch
Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm using this thread as a log for my research so I can revisit it down the road, and ideally pick up some useful advice from all of you wonderful people 
My first reta shot went in yesterday evening, 7/7, which puts me at just under 24 hours since then. So far so good, no real side effects to speak of other than being quite tired. Hard to judge the food noise or fullness yet, since right now I'm actually feeling hungry as I type this
I began at 1mg, though after browsing a few other threads on here I'm wondering if 2mg would have been a better starting point. Right now I'm going back and forth on whether to follow my original plan of pinning 1mg/week for roughly 2 weeks before stepping up to 2mg. Or whether to jump to 2mg next Tuesday (I've got a flight the following Wednesday, so I'd rather avoid feeling unwell).
Each morning I also take electrolytes and 5g fiber, and I'm making a real effort to drink more water daily, with a target of 2-3 liters.
Starting weight: 136kg (299lbs)
Current weight: 136kg (299 lbs)
Goal weight: 100kg (220lbs)
My first reta shot went in yesterday evening, 7/7, which puts me at just under 24 hours since then. So far so good, no real side effects to speak of other than being quite tired. Hard to judge the food noise or fullness yet, since right now I'm actually feeling hungry as I type this
I began at 1mg, though after browsing a few other threads on here I'm wondering if 2mg would have been a better starting point. Right now I'm going back and forth on whether to follow my original plan of pinning 1mg/week for roughly 2 weeks before stepping up to 2mg. Or whether to jump to 2mg next Tuesday (I've got a flight the following Wednesday, so I'd rather avoid feeling unwell).
Each morning I also take electrolytes and 5g fiber, and I'm making a real effort to drink more water daily, with a target of 2-3 liters.
Starting weight: 136kg (299lbs)
Current weight: 136kg (299 lbs)
Goal weight: 100kg (220lbs)