Do you inject your dose at night or in the morning?

casprow

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I'm curious whether it actually matters. I keep hearing that nighttime pinning/injecting is the better option because you sleep through the side effects, while others say morning is superior since it doesn't take as much to become active in your body, and a morning injection means you'd get the hunger suppression effects all day long.

What do you all think?
 
For compounds like reta, ss31, and mots, I dose in the morning. As for Klow, Ghk, Tesa, and similar ones, I take them at night.
 
high-tide said:

For compounds like reta, ss31, and mots, I dose in the morning. As for Klow, Ghk, Tesa, and similar ones, I take them at night.
What makes nighttime the preferred choice over the morning?
 
For me, pinning right before bed while fasted is simpler, specifically with tesamorelin, and I prefer the notion of taking recovery/repair peptides during the night rather than energetic/metabolic ones earlier in the day. Whether it truly matters much, I can't confirm, but it's been effective in my case
 
Since the onset and peak effect vary so widely, I doubt any single method can be called "correct." It really depends on what works for each person. I choose nighttime for my injections because a relative gets uneasy around injectables. They wouldn't complain, but waiting until they're asleep is simple enough.
 
Back
Top