Do you include Ipamorelin in your stack?

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
What's your dosage, what was your initial amount, and what titration plan has been shown to work?
 
jason370 said:

What's your dosage, what was your initial amount, and what titration plan has been shown to work?
Right now my protocol is 100mcg in the morning and another 100mcg at night, plus a third dose after training on workout days.

I know some people go higher, but this is my starting point. I'm only 1 week in at this stage. I'm stacking it with CJC no dac as well.
 
PinKushn said:

jason370 said:

What's your dosage, what was your initial amount, and what titration plan has been shown to work?
Right now my protocol is 100mcg in the morning and another 100mcg at night, plus a third dose after training on workout days.

I know some people go higher, but this is my starting point. I'm only 1 week in at this stage. I'm stacking it with CJC no dac as well.
Suppose the CJC weren't part of your protocol — would the dose stay the same, or does adding cjc alter it in any way?
 
jason370 said:

PinKushn said:

jason370 said:

What's your dosage, what was your initial amount, and what titration plan has been shown to work?
Right now my protocol is 100mcg in the morning and another 100mcg at night, plus a third dose after training on workout days.

I know some people go higher, but this is my starting point. I'm only 1 week in at this stage. I'm stacking it with CJC no dac as well.
Suppose the CJC weren't part of your protocol — would the dose stay the same, or does adding cjc alter it in any way?
Yeah, because I'm only beginning, I'd keep the dose identical whether or not it's part of the protocol. Down the line I could picture increasing it, but initially I wanted to check whether any kind of "reaction" would show up.
 
I've got it in my stack, yet I'm considering dropping it. Nothing stands out from using it—neither positive nor negative. I had one of my own vials analyzed, so I'm confident it was legit; it just doesn't seem to do anything for me. What effects are you all experiencing with it? In the past I used sermorelin and clearly felt something from it, so perhaps ipa is simply too weak in my case.
 
peppystrings80 said:

I've got it in my stack, yet I'm considering dropping it. Nothing stands out from using it—neither positive nor negative. I had one of my own vials analyzed, so I'm confident it was legit; it just doesn't seem to do anything for me. What effects are you all experiencing with it? In the past I used sermorelin and clearly felt something from it, so perhaps ipa is simply too weak in my case.
What's your current dosage?

Honestly, pinpointing exactly how each part of my stack is affecting me is tough - but I'm definitely feeling something, and even though it's still early (5 weeks in), my muscle mass has been climbing significantly, and I'm leaning out a bit more each day (for reference, I'm far from lean at 6'4" and 290 lbs). The biggest change I've noticed is how fast I bounce back from daily lifting, though I can't say how much credit goes to the trt, the Klow, or the IPA. What I can say is that I feel extremely strong for a 56 year old, and honestly strong even for a 20 year old. My energy is far above where it was a year ago when I wasn't taking anything.

The only negatives so far: my usual BP has risen considerably, and so has my resting HR. I'm chalking the BP up to the long-term weight gain plus some short-term water retention (I put on 12 lbs within two weeks of starting - that's since dropped off).
 
jason370 said:

peppystrings80 said:

I've got it in my stack, yet I'm considering dropping it. Nothing stands out from using it—neither positive nor negative. I had one of my own vials analyzed, so I'm confident it was legit; it just doesn't seem to do anything for me. What effects are you all experiencing with it? In the past I used sermorelin and clearly felt something from it, so perhaps ipa is simply too weak in my case.
What's your current dosage?

Honestly, pinpointing exactly how each part of my stack is affecting me is tough - but I'm definitely feeling something, and even though it's still early (5 weeks in), my muscle mass has been climbing significantly, and I'm leaning out a bit more each day (for reference, I'm far from lean at 6'4" and 290 lbs). The biggest change I've noticed is how fast I bounce back from daily lifting, though I can't say how much credit goes to the trt, the Klow, or the IPA. What I can say is that I feel extremely strong for a 56 year old, and honestly strong even for a 20 year old. My energy is far above where it was a year ago when I wasn't taking anything.

The only negatives so far: my usual BP has risen considerably, and so has my resting HR. I'm chalking the BP up to the long-term weight gain plus some short-term water retention (I put on 12 lbs within two weeks of starting - that's since dropped off).
TRT is definitely the reason. No peptide comes close to how powerful TRT is.
 
Back
Top