Do you believe this is just for Twitter clout?

bbbilly

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
oklahoma
I came across a few individuals posting prices to help others avoid getting scammed, and then someone pulled the classic "wow, you're being ripped off, here's what I pay, but I won't tell you where" move. Have any of you reta users ever come across prices that low? I just saw a group buy offering R10 for $59 and figured that was a solid deal. I'm mainly a tirz fan, but honestly at those rates I might give it a shot.
 
I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
 
woundcarping said:

I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
that's awesome as well.. however that's a group buy. this came across as standard pricing. wouldn't that be, like, incredible as an everyday rate?
 
woundcarping said:

I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
Great stuff!! I have yet to find one of those group buys myself.
 
bbbilly said:

I came across a few individuals posting prices to help others avoid getting scammed, and then someone pulled the classic "wow, you're being ripped off, here's what I pay, but I won't tell you where" move. Have any of you reta users ever come across prices that low? I just saw a group buy offering R10 for $59 and figured that was a solid deal. I'm mainly a tirz fan, but honestly at those rates I might give it a shot.
Let them know a pricelist can be fabricated by anyone. Until it's verified with the vendor and the COAs are checked, it isn't legitimate. After that, come back and share what you found!
 
bbbilly said:

I came across a few individuals posting prices to help others avoid getting scammed, and then someone pulled the classic "wow, you're being ripped off, here's what I pay, but I won't tell you where" move. Have any of you reta users ever come across prices that low? I just saw a group buy offering R10 for $59 and figured that was a solid deal. I'm mainly a tirz fan, but honestly at those rates I might give it a shot.
From what I've seen, RT30 typically sits near $200. The lowest I've come across was $180, yet this list has it at $120 — a 33% drop. That kind of discount seems way too good to be real.
 
The number is certainly quite low, and what's more, the relationship stays completely linear as the volume increases — something I've never come across .. and then there are those strange 11 vial and 12 vial kits sitting at the bottom? That's another thing I've never seen either 🤔
 
The lowest price I've come across for r10 is 90 per kit, though I'm confident cheaper options are out there. Typically, I spot it going for $95-$110 per kit.
 
woundcarping said:

I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
That's wild, seriously? What size does the group buy need to reach before a discount that steep kicks in
 
chonkkk said:

woundcarping said:

I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
That's wild, seriously? What size does the group buy need to reach before a discount that steep kicks in

With the MOQ, the minimum value comes out to $64k.
 
woundcarping said:

chonkkk said:

woundcarping said:

I’ve joined a group buy where R140 costs $320 and includes testing. That works out to $228.57 per R100 equivalent. Smaller vials could justify paying extra.
That's wild, seriously? What size does the group buy need to reach before a discount that steep kicks in

With the MOQ, the minimum value comes out to $64k.
The supplier behind this is excellent and among the ones I regularly rely on. He handles the finishing work in his own lab too. If only I could handle a size that big. I'm 5 lbs away from my goal weight, so it would take ages.
 
50-50 chance it's fake, though realistically it's probably real. During the time I was vetting, I came across a price sheet in roughly that range. It seemed like a scam or extremely sketchy, and I couldn't be bothered to work out the crypto stuff, so I never ordered.

R5 - 48, 10 - 63, 20 - 88, 40 - 180.

The thing is, those options do exist, but the big downside nobody mentions is that they don't do 3P testing as frequently—they rely on "in-house" testing—and shipping fees are a pain and unreliable. So don't constantly go after lower prices, and honestly, stick with trusted GBs in my opinion; that's the best value for your money kind of deal.
 
TazaTaza said:

50-50 chance it's fake, though realistically it's probably real. During the time I was vetting, I came across a price sheet in roughly that range. It seemed like a scam or extremely sketchy, and I couldn't be bothered to work out the crypto stuff, so I never ordered.

R5 - 48, 10 - 63, 20 - 88, 40 - 180.

The thing is, those options do exist, but the big downside nobody mentions is that they don't do 3P testing as frequently—they rely on "in-house" testing—and shipping fees are a pain and unreliable. So don't constantly go after lower prices, and honestly, stick with trusted GBs in my opinion; that's the best value for your money kind of deal.
no, i don't put any faith in vendor tests. i joined a group buy for 5 kits of tirz30, mainly since the testing group has around 80 people, so the price will end up really low. i'm not the type to grab 1 kit here and 1 kit there; instead i'll purchase a large amount and have it tested, which spreads the cost over all of them. whenever i come across the next solid group buy, i'll likely go all in.
 
I picked up R30 at $135/kit and R60 at $220/kit through a few GBs. I also spotted a GB offering R10 at $56/kit. That's too small for what I need.
 
LN's R40 at $170 — beyond that, I haven't come across the other sizes going for that little.
 
Fostradamus said:

LN's R40 at $170 — beyond that, I haven't come across the other sizes going for that little.
I recently grabbed a few R40 units from that source, plus some other items. It was the lowest non-GB price I could track down, since I don’t have any GB contacts—if anyone can point me toward one, I’d appreciate it. The previous R40 I got from them was seriously overfilled. Fingers crossed this batch is solid.
 
To be honest, I wouldn't purchase it at such a low price even if the prices are genuine. For comparable reasons, I don't get sushi from the least expensive places.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Fostradamus said:

LN's R40 at $170 — beyond that, I haven't come across the other sizes going for that little.
I recently grabbed a few R40 units from that source, plus some other items. It was the lowest non-GB price I could track down, since I don’t have any GB contacts—if anyone can point me toward one, I’d appreciate it. The previous R40 I got from them was seriously overfilled. Fingers crossed this batch is solid.
I was about to grab a few from that seller, but they've stopped shipping, so I'm waiting. Instead, I picked up a couple of R20's from a vendor who has an EU warehouse, since it's unclear how long shipments out of China will be paused. Honestly, it was kind of a panic purchase 🤣
 
alphaamigo said:

To be honest, I wouldn't purchase it at such a low price even if the prices are genuine. For comparable reasons, I don't get sushi from the least expensive places.
Yeah.. it's just pricey sushi that I can afford 🍣
 
Fostradamus said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Fostradamus said:

LN's R40 at $170 — beyond that, I haven't come across the other sizes going for that little.
I recently grabbed a few R40 units from that source, plus some other items. It was the lowest non-GB price I could track down, since I don’t have any GB contacts—if anyone can point me toward one, I’d appreciate it. The previous R40 I got from them was seriously overfilled. Fingers crossed this batch is solid.
I was about to grab a few from that seller, but they've stopped shipping, so I'm waiting. Instead, I picked up a couple of R20's from a vendor who has an EU warehouse, since it's unclear how long shipments out of China will be paused. Honestly, it was kind of a panic purchase 🤣
During the close I put in a buy — first one in, if you want to put it that way. Next week we'll find out how logistics shape up.
 
Back
Top