peppystrings80
Explorer
Thisleeann82 said:
For me, peptides in general are something I keep totally private lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thisleeann82 said:
For me, peptides in general are something I keep totally private lol
Same.CNCCurrency said:
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.gimmeshelter said:
I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
I really want this to work out. Perhaps once I switch to maintenance I could trim down what I have on hand and earn a little money.CNCCurrency said:
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.gimmeshelter said:
I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
It’s genuinely kind and useful of you to do that. Those of us just starting out could really use someone like you in our corner!CNCCurrency said:
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.gimmeshelter said:
I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
In the end, what downsides came up?ultima thule said:
My wife has grown accustomed to me putting experimental compounds into my body. In a different thread I talked about how I once injected unlicensed steroids, likely produced under some pretty wild circumstances in Eastern Europe...that was years back, and in the end it brought me plenty of both benefits and drawbacks...so these days I don't need to hide peptide use...her attitude is basically, fine, whatever, it is what it is...![]()
That's a solid stash!Such1943 said:
MY group buy landed today!!
that's exactly my stance as well. when someone shows genuine curiosity and starts digging for specifics, I'll point them toward resources so they can do their own research.msyntakz said:
I'm not eager to bring it up with friends or family. Still, if they ask, I won't act like I'm not on these meds, and I won't hold back the resources or what I've learned. In short: be open about it, and let them decide whether they want to hear more.
From what I've lived through, once you suggest reta to big guys, they're all in on diet and exercise.gimmeshelter said:
That makes sense to me. My brother could really stand to drop 40lbs, and I'd like to fill him in—except that once his wife knows, my sister will too, and it just snowballs from there.peppystrings80 said:
I keep talking about GLPs and the telehealth service I came across. As for the rest, I stick to fight club rules. This stays my own private matter, and that's how it will remain.
There is one buddy of mine here in town who I might loop in, though. Still weighing it.
Leading a horse to peptides is easy, but making it inject them? Not happening.Abrakebabra said:
I’ve kept quiet about it. I’m fine owning my own choices regarding what I put in my body, but I’m not willing to hand grey to relatives or close friends.
Based.yrrdead said:
When someone asks, my answer is straightforward: "Chinese drugs." That usually makes them pause and look twice. Should they want more details, I keep an email ready packed with everything and all the sites I've found helpful. But beyond passing along information, I won't purchase for anyone else—my mom is the only exception.
Let's be real here, you're completely fabricating when you reach that point, right? My dad uses 5 units of insulin, name the specific insulin, how long he's been on it, and so on.gimmeshelter said:
petros600 said:
I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.
Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.
Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.
Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
This brings back a hilarious memory. I was on the clock at a missile assembly plant, and I'd just spent the whole weekend smoking crack. So when Tuesday rolls around and I show up for my shift (I'd phoned in sick Monday with a crack hangover), this black girl I was friendly with at work looks at me, grins, and says "Damn Birdwhacker, you lost weight! You been smoking crack?"bay_area_schizo said:
I usually open with a joke that I'm on crack...by the time I mention research-only peptides, their minds are way more receptive. But honestly, with close friends and family I'm upfront. My journey went from name-brand Zep, to compounded, and now gray. If they're curious about the gray, I'm glad to pass along everything I've picked up. My view is that these peptides are revolutionary and can be life-saving. I'm not going to keep that from the people I care about.
lighting up crack and assembling missiles...hell yes!!birdwhacker said:
If someone's curious or straight-up asks, I tell them. What are you gonna do, run your mouth at me over it? Screw that, I'll knock you silly! Oh wow, guess you heard birdwhacker's in fantastic shape thanks to medical breakthroughs? Get outta here.
"From what I've lived through, how happy you are moves opposite to how much you worry about what the neighbors think."
From what I've lived through, once you suggest reta to big guys, they're all in on diet and exercise.gimmeshelter said:
That makes sense to me. My brother could really stand to drop 40lbs, and I'd like to fill him in—except that once his wife knows, my sister will too, and it just snowballs from there.peppystrings80 said:
I keep talking about GLPs and the telehealth service I came across. As for the rest, I stick to fight club rules. This stays my own private matter, and that's how it will remain.
There is one buddy of mine here in town who I might loop in, though. Still weighing it.
Leading a horse to peptides is easy, but making it inject them? Not happening.Abrakebabra said:
I’ve kept quiet about it. I’m fine owning my own choices regarding what I put in my body, but I’m not willing to hand grey to relatives or close friends.
Based.yrrdead said:
When someone asks, my answer is straightforward: "Chinese drugs." That usually makes them pause and look twice. Should they want more details, I keep an email ready packed with everything and all the sites I've found helpful. But beyond passing along information, I won't purchase for anyone else—my mom is the only exception.
Let's be real here, you're completely fabricating when you reach that point, right? My dad uses 5 units of insulin, name the specific insulin, how long he's been on it, and so on.gimmeshelter said:
petros600 said:
I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.
Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.
Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.
Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
This brings back a hilarious memory. I was on the clock at a missile assembly plant, and I'd just spent the whole weekend smoking crack. So when Tuesday rolls around and I show up for my shift (I'd phoned in sick Monday with a crack hangover), this black girl I was friendly with at work looks at me, grins, and says "Damn Birdwhacker, you lost weight! You been smoking crack?"bay_area_schizo said:
I usually open with a joke that I'm on crack...by the time I mention research-only peptides, their minds are way more receptive. But honestly, with close friends and family I'm upfront. My journey went from name-brand Zep, to compounded, and now gray. If they're curious about the gray, I'm glad to pass along everything I've picked up. My view is that these peptides are revolutionary and can be life-saving. I'm not going to keep that from the people I care about.