Do we tell friends and family about reta?

randompersonrandom said:

At work I tell people it's compound, since I'm in healthcare. When it's not public and I'm around folks I trust and care about, I'll bring up grey — though I won't purchase on anyone's behalf or walk them through it, with the exception of my mom. My friends tend to get a kick out of hearing about the [[Q1]]; every so often I have to explain that the group isn't actually Chinese drug dealers — it's the customers who purchase from them.
That's amusing. Truthfully, every one of us is getting it from a dealer - could be located in China, or it could be a pharmaceutical company in your own country.
 
I'm open about it with everyone, and I even provide it to a lot of them. I'm completely transparent about the source, and if they're interested, I'm happy to include them in my order. Right now, my mom, aunt, 2 sisters, and a cousin are all using reta.
 
So far, the only person who knows is my wife, and she backs me completely. I've kept it from everyone else up to now. One option I'm considering is raising the topic casually first, to see how they react, and only then revealing that I'm taking them.
 
CNCCurrency said:

gimmeshelter said:

I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.
Is there any sign that this could turn into a group buy?
 
skeptick said:

CNCCurrency said:

gimmeshelter said:

I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.
Is there any sign that this could turn into a group buy?
This has happened multiple times already.
 
Hearing everyone's varied takes on who gets to know about this small pastime of ours is genuinely fascinating.

My wife and I don't even handle it the same way. For a long while she'd had her eye on Sema/Tirz, frustrated by her weight, though I preferred to wait a few years, let things play out, and see some lengthier research land first.

As it stands, she's my RS now, same as me. We both began on Telehealth Tirz, and as I kept learning and self-educating, and as more options became available, we both cross titrated / stacked Reta.

With anyone in my "circle" or just on its edge, I'm glad to talk, at whatever depth fits what they already know or have been through.

My wife won't breathe a word to a soul, not her best friend, not her close siblings, not her parents.

I never push her on it. It's her journey and she gets to take it however she likes, but I'm clearly the one doing all the work 😅
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Hearing everyone's varied takes on who gets to know about this small pastime of ours is genuinely fascinating.

My wife and I don't even handle it the same way. For a long while she'd had her eye on Sema/Tirz, frustrated by her weight, though I preferred to wait a few years, let things play out, and see some lengthier research land first.

As it stands, she's my RS now, same as me. We both began on Telehealth Tirz, and as I kept learning and self-educating, and as more options became available, we both cross titrated / stacked Reta.

With anyone in my "circle" or just on its edge, I'm glad to talk, at whatever depth fits what they already know or have been through.

My wife won't breathe a word to a soul, not her best friend, not her close siblings, not her parents.

I never push her on it. It's her journey and she gets to take it however she likes, but I'm clearly the one doing all the work 😅
The man's job is to shoulder everything! lol
 
peppystrings80 said:

I keep talking about GLPs and the telehealth service I came across. As for the rest, I stick to fight club rules. This stays my own private matter, and that's how it will remain.
10b59968603aab79aa2a873a5fae5bf5013ab2b36969a0be9cd91b6ec1587b6c.gif
 
I'm not eager to bring it up with friends or family. Still, if they ask, I won't act like I'm not on these meds, and I won't hold back the resources or what I've learned. In short: be open about it, and let them decide whether they want to hear more.
 
My niece has started going to a medspa. When we discussed it, she said she liked that the medspa offered “the legal drugs and medical oversight.” I pointed out that medspas also source from China and that no doctor is reviewing her chart. She didn’t take that well and decided to keep paying, for 1 shot at a time, the same amount I spend on a whole kit. 🙄
 
CNCCurrency said:

skeptick said:

CNCCurrency said:

gimmeshelter said:

I'm honestly interested in hearing where everyone stands on this. When someone you're close to—a friend or a relative—wants to know what's behind your physical change (the weight you dropped), how do you answer them? And if you do decide to talk about it, do you go as far as handing over every site, resource, vendor detail, and so on? That's quite a bit of information to pass along if the point is to describe your own journey and then demonstrate how they can get reta at a FAIR price.
At first, it was just a few friends I was assisting with these peps. Now our circle has expanded to roughly 12 people, and it continues to grow as they bring in their own friends and family.
Is there any sign that this could turn into a group buy?
This has happened multiple times already.
Wow, Crishna, I really need to get my hands on that.
 
CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hearing everyone's varied takes on who gets to know about this small pastime of ours is genuinely fascinating.

My wife and I don't even handle it the same way. For a long while she'd had her eye on Sema/Tirz, frustrated by her weight, though I preferred to wait a few years, let things play out, and see some lengthier research land first.

As it stands, she's my RS now, same as me. We both began on Telehealth Tirz, and as I kept learning and self-educating, and as more options became available, we both cross titrated / stacked Reta.

With anyone in my "circle" or just on its edge, I'm glad to talk, at whatever depth fits what they already know or have been through.

My wife won't breathe a word to a soul, not her best friend, not her close siblings, not her parents.

I never push her on it. It's her journey and she gets to take it however she likes, but I'm clearly the one doing all the work 😅
The man's job is to shoulder everything! lol
If I didn't, she'd simply quit and remain miserable in her own skin... so I'm glad to help and see her feel better about herself. Happy wife happy life...
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hearing everyone's varied takes on who gets to know about this small pastime of ours is genuinely fascinating.

My wife and I don't even handle it the same way. For a long while she'd had her eye on Sema/Tirz, frustrated by her weight, though I preferred to wait a few years, let things play out, and see some lengthier research land first.

As it stands, she's my RS now, same as me. We both began on Telehealth Tirz, and as I kept learning and self-educating, and as more options became available, we both cross titrated / stacked Reta.

With anyone in my "circle" or just on its edge, I'm glad to talk, at whatever depth fits what they already know or have been through.

My wife won't breathe a word to a soul, not her best friend, not her close siblings, not her parents.

I never push her on it. It's her journey and she gets to take it however she likes, but I'm clearly the one doing all the work 😅
The man's job is to shoulder everything! lol
If I didn't, she'd simply quit and remain miserable in her own skin... so I'm glad to help and see her feel better about herself. Happy wife happy life...
2ebba9fb8df582e697fb39b668a75d3ab577ec2417c2d95bf9b9e1e70cb9b21c.gif
 
Lmao this kind of madness goes on around the globe, yet the ERs aren't stacking up corpses.

Personally, I could never reveal any of this to a soul — zero upside, all downside, plus I'm encircled by people who love to judge. Still, DAMN, I can think of 2 or 3 close friends who might gain another 10 years if they had a few reta kits. 😓

Perhaps one day it'll be mainstream enough that everybody works this out on their own.
 
What's the usual guidance when it comes to telling our friends and family about Reta? Do we keep it Fight Club style, or lay out the full rundown? Lately there's a ton of Reta and peptide content on social media, and Huberman is a big advocate of it too
 
Bernie said:

What's the usual guidance when it comes to telling our friends and family about Reta? Do we keep it Fight Club style, or lay out the full rundown? Lately there's a ton of Reta and peptide content on social media, and Huberman is a big advocate of it too
I keep hearing about plenty of GLP1 options that come as pens with prescriptions, yet nothing about Reta or grey market products.
 
Honestly, I bring it up constantly. Friends, relatives — basically anyone I know — I tell them all about it, since in my view roughly 90% of those people would really gain something from it. I've even passed along guides, sources, and step-by-step instructions to people I know.
 
Back
Top