Do we tell friends and family about reta?

gimmeshelter said:

Such1943 said:

gimmeshelter said:

Such1943 said:

The wives of my friends found out. They began grumbling about how pricey their clinic was. After they revealed the amount they were being charged, I began purchasing kits on their behalf. It snowballed, and these days I coordinate a group purchase for my nearest friends and relatives. Sending 11k in BTC for the first few orders is nerve wracking. Losing my own funds is fine by me, but not my friends' money. Then came the peptide 101 that everyone required. They tip generously, aware they're getting their peptides at cost.

The South Park episode isn't far from reality.





View attachment 11136
11k wow, either your circle of friends is really big or you've got some serious stacks running! Dang.
Counting me, there are 9 people in the group. They've got cash and are still figuring things out, so they're testing every option out there. I'm supplying them kits at what they used to spend on a single vial, which makes it pretty much a clearance event.
Haha, that's great!
In a way, it’s kind of nice. We’re dividing a kit of MT-1 and PT-141 (not for friends’ wives, lol). I figure everyone’s interested in seeing how each one performs, and there’s no reason for any one person to buy a whole kit of both just to test them. A group of 9 people, deeply bronzed /w boners, is going to be pretty hard to overlook.
 
When someone asks, my answer is straightforward: "Chinese drugs." That usually makes them pause and look twice. Should they want more details, I keep an email ready packed with everything and all the sites I've found helpful. But beyond passing along information, I won't purchase for anyone else—my mom is the only exception.
 
cheaperseeker said:

When the topic of my weight loss comes up, my answer is simply "Zepbound". That also goes for times when I'm around a group discussing glp-1s and someone makes a dumb remark about it being "cheating" — they tend to walk that back fast.

With the majority of people who inquire, I explain that a compound pharmacy is behind it. Should I pick up on genuine curiosity about giving it a try, I send them over here. As for the close family in my life who want in — my husband, mom, and daughter — I share part of my stash with them and walk them through how to use it.

I never make up a story about how the weight came off. Letting people who are still fighting to lose weight believe it was purely will power or some trendy diet strikes me as unfair.
Yep, that's me too. I'd rather not open up that entire Chinese supplier mess and have to go through it all.

cheaperseeker said:

When the topic of my weight loss comes up, my answer is simply "Zepbound". That also goes for times when I'm around a group discussing glp-1s and someone makes a dumb remark about it being "cheating" — they tend to walk that back fast.

With the majority of people who inquire, I explain that a compound pharmacy is behind it. Should I pick up on genuine curiosity about giving it a try, I send them over here. As for the close family in my life who want in — my husband, mom, and daughter — I share part of my stash with them and walk them through how to use it.

I never make up a story about how the weight came off. Letting people who are still fighting to lose weight believe it was purely will power or some trendy diet strikes me as unfair.
On top of that, when someone who's trying to shed pounds and is wowed by how much I've lost starts asking, I'll be honest that I'm on a glp1—just not where I get it from.
 
Friends and even people I don't know have gotten grey market testing compounds through me. My approach is to hand over resources, make it very clear they should do their own research, and ask them to check back in a few weeks if interest remains.

Should they return, I'll source whatever they're after. Everything is third-party tested. When supplies are needed, I pull from what I already have on hand.

Medicine is the family business on both sides — my parents' generation and my own. The two exceptions are me, working in finance, and a female relative in tech. She's shelling out a fortune for single vials. I pointed out how absurd the price is and said I could introduce her to a handful of chosen suppliers. Her response was to ask me to handle the whole thing. That's what I'll do.

As for everyone else in my family, not a single word about grey would leave my lips. They aren't even aware that I glp.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Friends and even people I don't know have gotten grey market testing compounds through me. My approach is to hand over resources, make it very clear they should do their own research, and ask them to check back in a few weeks if interest remains.

Should they return, I'll source whatever they're after. Everything is third-party tested. When supplies are needed, I pull from what I already have on hand.

Medicine is the family business on both sides — my parents' generation and my own. The two exceptions are me, working in finance, and a female relative in tech. She's shelling out a fortune for single vials. I pointed out how absurd the price is and said I could introduce her to a handful of chosen suppliers. Her response was to ask me to handle the whole thing. That's what I'll do.

As for everyone else in my family, not a single word about grey would leave my lips. They aren't even aware that I glp.
😁 😉
 
We?

My friends and family don't get lies from me. The only exception is when an event invitation comes my way. That day I've got plans.

Should they ask about my regimen, they get an honest answer. Should they want to try it, I hand over part of my own supply.

That said, I've been the odd one out for as long as I can remember.
 
Vash_ said:

We?

My friends and family don't get lies from me. The only exception is when an event invitation comes my way. That day I've got plans.

Should they ask about my regimen, they get an honest answer. Should they want to try it, I hand over part of my own supply.

That said, I've been the odd one out for as long as I can remember.
Hahaha, that's exactly the same for me
 
I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.
 
petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
 
gimmeshelter said:

petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh

Medicine has far too many people acting as gatekeepers. Most of the time, ordering it online is simply less hassle.
 
Some of my relatives could really use grey Glp's, I believe, yet the expense has likely kept them from even looking into it as a possibility. We aren't close, so persuading them is a long shot, but 2 of them deal with quite serious physical and psychiatric conditions that these could help with—particularly the physical side, where obesity worsens their disabilities. My son and his boyfriend are both obese, and since video games are basically all they do, that's unlikely to shift without effort; at their age, though, medication probably isn't something they'd consider, nor do they seem worried about long-term health effects. I did get my ex to begin tirz, but after that she took a fall from a tree, broke her hip, and dislocated both shoulders, so her focus is on a slow recovery instead of tirz.
 
At the Costco near me in south Florida, they refused to sell me syringes. Publix, Walgreens and Walmart gave me the same answer. Their response was that a prescription from my doctor is required.

So today I went to Sarasota, and when we were at the Costco there shopping, I went over to the pharmacy and asked whether syringes were available for purchase. They said yes without hesitation.

No prescription needed, and nobody asked what I wanted them for!!
 
gimmeshelter said:

petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
Amazon gets it done fast and without hassle, while other online choices cost less.
 
Yes — and it hinges on whether they need to know or can grasp it. I may just call it "the weight loss shot," or go into as much detail as they care to hear. If they're interested in trying some, they're welcome to it.
 
woundcarping said:

gimmeshelter said:

petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
Amazon gets it done fast and without hassle, while other online choices cost less.
Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon yesterday for inexpensive luer lock 1ml syringes. I wanted to see the Easy Touch 31g syringes that weren't available where I live last month. Now they are, but I've seen lower prices from other sellers. Just have to keep an eye on shipping fees.
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

gimmeshelter said:

petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
Amazon gets it done fast and without hassle, while other online choices cost less.
Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon yesterday for inexpensive luer lock 1ml syringes. I wanted to see the Easy Touch 31g syringes that weren't available where I live last month. Now they are, but I've seen lower prices from other sellers. Just have to keep an eye on shipping fees.

Right—once you're spending $75-100 or more, you can definitely find lower-cost choices and a wider range of products from other sources, such as insulin syringes, barrels, and needles sold as a set.
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

gimmeshelter said:

petros600 said:

I’m open about it with my whole neighborhood and everyone at the gym.

Yesterday I went into a small independent pharmacy nearby to ask whether they stock Bac.

Before long, I found myself talking to the pharmacist about Reta and this forum.

Alright, so I had to practically plead with my CVS to get syringes — which, legally speaking, they're allowed to sell. One location refused me outright. The other one did sell me 20, but then insisted I'd need a doctor's prescription for any more. smh
Amazon gets it done fast and without hassle, while other online choices cost less.
Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon yesterday for inexpensive luer lock 1ml syringes. I wanted to see the Easy Touch 31g syringes that weren't available where I live last month. Now they are, but I've seen lower prices from other sellers. Just have to keep an eye on shipping fees.

Right—once you're spending $75-100 or more, you can definitely find lower-cost choices and a wider range of products from other sources, such as insulin syringes, barrels, and needles sold as a set.
I might begin filtering, and these luer locks would serve only for that. They're 27g 1/2", so no pins come with them.
 
I share a home with a family member who deals with anxiety, so I simply keep quiet about it. From their perspective, I continue to get tirz from a compounding pharmacy. 🤫
 
At work I tell people it's compound, since I'm in healthcare. When it's not public and I'm around folks I trust and care about, I'll bring up grey — though I won't purchase on anyone's behalf or walk them through it, with the exception of my mom. My friends tend to get a kick out of hearing about the [[Q1]]; every so often I have to explain that the group isn't actually Chinese drug dealers — it's the customers who purchase from them.
 
Back
Top