Do Reta and Tirz treat people the same way?

AngieHolmes said:

Speedy said:

AngieHolmes said:

Speedy said:

My only experience is with the brand name, plus Tirz and Reta. Reta and Tirz hit me differently. The Tirz sides are obviously the same ones the brand name M brings.

Reta I simply couldn't tolerate. My blood pressure already runs low, and Reta pushed it down even lower until I felt awful.

Anyway. I'm hunting for that supposedly hilarious ghk-cu thread — somebody send a link my way if you have it.

And since I mostly lurk, I keep checking whether a few years here has moved me past newbie status.

—nope, still a newbie
Reta doesn't have a "brand name" on the market yet . . .
Tirz under the brand name., grey Tirz and grey Reta.

Sorry, I figured it was obvious what I meant, but apparently it had to be spelled out clearly.
That'd be Zepbound, or Mounjaro, brand-wise
Zepbound existed only as an idea at the time I used Reta.
 
bamagirl26 said:

Speedy said:

My only experience is with the brand name, plus Tirz and Reta. Reta and Tirz hit me differently. The Tirz sides are obviously the same ones the brand name M brings.

Reta I simply couldn't tolerate. My blood pressure already runs low, and Reta pushed it down even lower until I felt awful.

Anyway. I'm hunting for that supposedly hilarious ghk-cu thread — somebody send a link my way if you have it.

And since I mostly lurk, I keep checking whether a few years here has moved me past newbie status.

—nope, still a newbie
interesting - my BP already runs on the low side - something like 100-110/60. Would reta push it down further? I'd never heard of that happening
My BP is in a similar range and Reta hasn't touched it. All it did was push my heart rate up
 
anotherusername said:

bamagirl26 said:

Speedy said:

My only experience is with the brand name, plus Tirz and Reta. Reta and Tirz hit me differently. The Tirz sides are obviously the same ones the brand name M brings.

Reta I simply couldn't tolerate. My blood pressure already runs low, and Reta pushed it down even lower until I felt awful.

Anyway. I'm hunting for that supposedly hilarious ghk-cu thread — somebody send a link my way if you have it.

And since I mostly lurk, I keep checking whether a few years here has moved me past newbie status.

—nope, still a newbie
interesting - my BP already runs on the low side - something like 100-110/60. Would reta push it down further? I'd never heard of that happening
My BP is in a similar range and Reta hasn't touched it. All it did was push my heart rate up
Different strokes for different folks.
 
anotherusername said:

bamagirl26 said:

Speedy said:

My only experience is with the brand name, plus Tirz and Reta. Reta and Tirz hit me differently. The Tirz sides are obviously the same ones the brand name M brings.

Reta I simply couldn't tolerate. My blood pressure already runs low, and Reta pushed it down even lower until I felt awful.

Anyway. I'm hunting for that supposedly hilarious ghk-cu thread — somebody send a link my way if you have it.

And since I mostly lurk, I keep checking whether a few years here has moved me past newbie status.

—nope, still a newbie
interesting - my BP already runs on the low side - something like 100-110/60. Would reta push it down further? I'd never heard of that happening
My BP is in a similar range and Reta hasn't touched it. All it did was push my heart rate up
I'd call that pretty normal. Heart rate (and HRV) changes are par for the course with reta.

Until recently I had no idea there were any blood pressure effects, even though I'd known about the HR/HRV side of it for ages. It doesn't look like many people's bp takes a hit. Mine has dropped too low, so when somebody said reta can do that, it got my attention.
 
Back
Top