Do Peptides Help Aging Eyes?

Uther carries the Khavinson "Cytogen" line of short peptide synthetics, for example Vilon and Vesugen. As for the rest, those are "Cytomax" peptides of animal origin, and my understanding is that they typically need to be brought in from Russia.
 
AlexSilver said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

Not a peptide supplier here, but I've seen a clear change in my eyesight from properly done intranasal ozone. Things look crisper and I get fewer floaters. Also, when I use antioxidants at high doses—IV vitamin C, ozone, hbot, that sort of thing—my eye floaters drop off a lot.
Got it. Could you tell me where someone could get IN O3?
O3 generators are available from Simply O3. The cost is high, so buying used is usually the more workable option. A number of clinics providing other regenerative medicine services also offer 10 pass ozone, IN, and similar treatments.
 
Back
Top