Do other peptides hit as hard as Tirzepatide?

Cordar said:

HouseCat said:

Only just began stacking, so outside of tirz there isn't much to report — though GHK-Cu is
unmistakably leaving my skin softer and with more of a glow.

There is a strong thread on here collecting the peptides that members found genuinely noticeable. (My
summary of it sits on p. 11)

Post in thread 'Which peptide gave you real, noticeable results?'

/community-link/thread/10709/
Right now reta is the only thing I'm running. A GHK-cu kit is on its way to me as of this week. Keen
to find out what it does for me.
GHK-cu does look promising, so I picked one up as well.
 
frankpeptid said:

short answer

NO

Nowhere near

The reason is that glp1 became a DRUG while the rest of these peptides, on the market for decades,
never made it that far.

The patent excuse is nonsense ... an ester can be tacked on, or any of these tweaked into something
patentable without much trouble. So the money would be there if they performed like the GLP1s do.

Period
Probably right up to a point, though plenty of other peptides have also made it through approval as
drugs.
 
timebomb85 said:

Roughly 4 months on Tirzepatide so far, and it has genuinely reshaped my life. Few things
I've ever changed have matched the expectation I carried into it. Lately I've been reading obsessively
about the rest of the peptide catalogue, trying to work out whether they land with comparable force for
the people taking them. So I'd like to hear: has any peptide hit you that hard? Do returns shrink once
you start layering more in? Is Tirzepatide simply exceptional as a compound? Or am I an unusually
strong responder while others find it mediocre? I'm just nosy about how it's gone for everyone else.
Having worked through 7 different peptides, my verdict is that Tirz stands head and shoulders above all
of them.

The weight Tirz took off appears to have slashed inflammation and joint pain, and my plantar fasciitis
disappeared entirely. (Could be the compound itself, could be losing 40 lbs).

GHK-Cu certainly improved how resilient, supple and textured my skin became, though nothing on the
scale of what Tirz did for weight. Turkey neck and wrinkles barely shifted, honestly. Marginal gains,
I'd say. I pair it with dissolved collagen, micro needling, and a GHK-Cu 4% topical three times a week.

BPC-157 and TB-500, I believe, bought me more ground on joint pain and inflammation — though perhaps
20% better rather than Tirz' 60%? I'm not attempting to heal a break or tear; maybe those respond far
better?

Reta, layered in, seems to be slowly taking me lower from my 20% bodyweight reduction (BMI 40 down to
30). The scale of change Tirz produced isn't there, though.

Cagri stacked on top also appears to assist further loss. Again nothing dramatic — incremental.

VIP — the rush that arrives minutes after pinning is wonderful! I've been at 266mcg/Daily. It's like a
mug of coffee when you're called out at 2am for work; you can feel it moving through your veins. People
don't think Angiogenesis be like it is, but it do! (Rumour has it the downside is that any tumor you
have will be fed too. Might end up regretting that one).
 
timebomb85 said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Great to see that success! 🎉

My own Tirz run has been spectacular — alongside dropping 100 lb it clearly did something major to
inflammation, since I climbed out of total misery and now feel like I'm 25 once more. Being
premenopausal, my face had carried a great deal of weight. I seem to have gone down a whole head size?
😂 Looking in the mirror still startles me.

Reta might have delivered the same for me, I suppose, but a year ago I was too inexperienced with all
this to accept that risk. There's an R10 kit on hand should I ever want to experiment, yet Tirz leaves
me completely satisfied. Satisfied enough to keep about 5 years of it frozen.

Something else that changed a lot for me is topical ghk — I'm fairly convinced it helped my rosacea
clear up.
That transformation is remarkable — a whole head size smaller is hard to believe!! Have you considered
running Reta alongside Tirz at some point? People report doing exactly that so neither dose has to
climb. You'd also keep Triz's appetite-noise suppression while picking up Reta's glucagon receptor
action. A Reta kit sits in my stash, though I can't decide when to introduce it or swap the Triz
out... I'm only at 5mg and still doing well, so nothing pushes me to change. Some GHK-cu vials arrived
recently and still need reconstituting before I can judge them. The topical version gets a lot of
praise.
Thank you! Tirz plus Survo is my current stack; I can't rule out Reta eventually, given the kit is
sitting there.

Subq ghk began 2 weeks back at 1 mg. Reports of a sting had put me off, yet so far there's been no
discomfort whatsoever 👍

Other things I've sampled: KPV, Cagri, SS31, amino blends, ahk, snap 8, Selank. None of those struck
me as life-changing, except KPV. For my inflammation it might well turn out to be, but it hasn't had
long enough yet.

Tirz is what I stayed on, since it performed so well — it brought me from 260 lbs down to 150, and I
never once went past 6 mg. Once 3-4 months of steady 2 lb per week had gone by without a single stall
or wobble, switching felt terrifying! I didn't want to wreck it. Averaged across the 12 months, that's
2 lbs every week. Nothing else I've attempted has ever produced that.

And this forum deserves a big share of the credit for how it went. 💯
 
deluge said:

timebomb85 said:

Roughly 4 months on Tirzepatide so far, and it has genuinely reshaped my life. Few things
I've ever changed have matched the expectation I carried into it. Lately I've been reading obsessively
about the rest of the peptide catalogue, trying to work out whether they land with comparable force for
the people taking them. So I'd like to hear: has any peptide hit you that hard? Do returns shrink once
you start layering more in? Is Tirzepatide simply exceptional as a compound? Or am I an unusually
strong responder while others find it mediocre? I'm just nosy about how it's gone for everyone else.
Having worked through 7 different peptides, my verdict is that Tirz stands head and shoulders above all
of them.

The weight Tirz took off appears to have slashed inflammation and joint pain, and my plantar fasciitis
disappeared entirely. (Could be the compound itself, could be losing 40 lbs).

GHK-Cu certainly improved how resilient, supple and textured my skin became, though nothing on the
scale of what Tirz did for weight. Turkey neck and wrinkles barely shifted, honestly. Marginal gains,
I'd say. I pair it with dissolved collagen, micro needling, and a GHK-Cu 4% topical three times a week.

BPC-157 and TB-500, I believe, bought me more ground on joint pain and inflammation — though perhaps
20% better rather than Tirz' 60%? I'm not attempting to heal a break or tear; maybe those respond far
better?

Reta, layered in, seems to be slowly taking me lower from my 20% bodyweight reduction (BMI 40 down to
30). The scale of change Tirz produced isn't there, though.

Cagri stacked on top also appears to assist further loss. Again nothing dramatic — incremental.

VIP — the rush that arrives minutes after pinning is wonderful! I've been at 266mcg/Daily. It's like a
mug of coffee when you're called out at 2am for work; you can feel it moving through your veins. People
don't think Angiogenesis be like it is, but it do! (Rumour has it the downside is that any tumor you
have will be fed too. Might end up regretting that one).
Yours isn't the first report I've come across of Tirz sorting out plantar fasciitis..
 
Naproxen isn't good for you etc, I'm aware — yet judging on impact and accessibility …
whether naproxen outperforms assembling a KLOW stack yourself is something I genuinely wonder about.

Can't say yet, it's just something that crossed my mind today.

Hand me 2 naproxen off the shelf and I feel as though no injury ever happened.
 
JonSpartan said:

Naproxen isn't good for you etc, I'm aware — yet judging on impact and accessibility …
whether naproxen outperforms assembling a KLOW stack yourself is something I genuinely wonder about.

Can't say yet, it's just something that crossed my mind today.

Hand me 2 naproxen off the shelf and I feel as though no injury ever happened.
The comparison doesn't land for me. Naproxen only masks pain for a while, doesn't it, whereas the whole
point of peptides is meant to be real tissue repair and so on?
 
tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

Naproxen isn't good for you etc, I'm aware — yet judging on impact and accessibility …
whether naproxen outperforms assembling a KLOW stack yourself is something I genuinely wonder about.

Can't say yet, it's just something that crossed my mind today.

Hand me 2 naproxen off the shelf and I feel as though no injury ever happened.
The comparison doesn't land for me. Naproxen only masks pain for a while, doesn't it, whereas the whole
point of peptides is meant to be real tissue repair and so on?
My opening comment read "isn't good for you etc"

That "etc" stood in for the whole blanket statement, the temporary-solution part included.

What I'm getting at: considering how easy it is to obtain (400 of them to your door in hours from
Amazon, roughly $8) and how well it handles pain — genuinely remarkable — I wondered if Naproxen
adds up better than drawing KLOW from four different vials.

And I keep reminding myself that my protocol is only 4 weeks old.

Early days, I know, yet the size of KLOW's contribution is still an open question for me. Then weigh up
everything accessibility demands (crypto payments, reading, reconstituting, daily injections, syringes
and so on) and which comes out ahead?

Naproxen is remarkable, but it doesn't promote healing and it isn't for long term use. My hope is that
the KLOW stack produces real improvement, so that it is something I could stay on indefinitely.

Another four weeks and I'll have a better idea. Even then, hard training days will probably still mean
naproxen.

Were Naproxen sold as a grey market pill, I think people would go bananas for it.
 
JonSpartan said:

tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

Naproxen isn't good for you etc, I'm aware — yet judging on impact and accessibility …
whether naproxen outperforms assembling a KLOW stack yourself is something I genuinely wonder about.

Can't say yet, it's just something that crossed my mind today.

Hand me 2 naproxen off the shelf and I feel as though no injury ever happened.
The comparison doesn't land for me. Naproxen only masks pain for a while, doesn't it, whereas the whole
point of peptides is meant to be real tissue repair and so on?
My opening comment read "isn't good for you etc"

That "etc" stood in for the whole blanket statement, the temporary-solution part included.

What I'm getting at: considering how easy it is to obtain (400 of them to your door in hours from
Amazon, roughly $8) and how well it handles pain — genuinely remarkable — I wondered if Naproxen
adds up better than drawing KLOW from four different vials.

And I keep reminding myself that my protocol is only 4 weeks old.

Early days, I know, yet the size of KLOW's contribution is still an open question for me. Then weigh up
everything accessibility demands (crypto payments, reading, reconstituting, daily injections, syringes
and so on) and which comes out ahead?

Naproxen is remarkable, but it doesn't promote healing and it isn't for long term use. My hope is that
the KLOW stack produces real improvement, so that it is something I could stay on indefinitely.

Another four weeks and I'll have a better idea. Even then, hard training days will probably still mean
naproxen.

Were Naproxen sold as a grey market pill, I think people would go bananas for it.
Should Naproxen impress you, Diclofenac is the next thing to try. It's an outstanding NSAID.
Prescription only, mind you, and rough on the kidneys. 🤷

Sadly no NSAIDs are an option for me. KPV, in my own experience, sits well and takes the edge off the
pain. Whether it does anything systemic that lasts, I can't say, but I'll keep going.

BPC-157, TB-4 and DSIP all did nothing for me. GHK-Cu is next on my list, since its clinical evidence
looks stronger than any other non incretin mimetic.
 
timebomb85 said:

Roughly 4 months on Tirzepatide so far, and it has genuinely reshaped my life. Few things
I've ever changed have matched the expectation I carried into it. Lately I've been reading obsessively
about the rest of the peptide catalogue, trying to work out whether they land with comparable force for
the people taking them. So I'd like to hear: has any peptide hit you that hard? Do returns shrink once
you start layering more in? Is Tirzepatide simply exceptional as a compound? Or am I an unusually
strong responder while others find it mediocre? I'm just nosy about how it's gone for everyone else.
Nearly everyone here has asked themselves precisely that, the moment the first pep started working. It
leaves you standing at the lip of the rabbit hole the rest of us tumble into head first. Soon enough
you're repairing mitochondria from the inside, chasing visceral fat, reshaping your body composition,
lifting libido, sharpening cognition, losing hours in peptide fora and research pages, designing and
printing your own vial labels on a Niimbot, filing vials into purpose-made containers and possibly a
little dedicated freezer in the home office. You're basically fucked. But welcome...
 
Back
Top