My first kits from one of the vendors on here are on their way.
To my surprise they're moving a lot faster than I'd assumed, even over the UK bank holiday, and they'll land while I'm still away, since they shipped out of an EU warehouse.
What I'd like to know is how the kits are kept while they're travelling, and whether an extra couple of days sitting at the drop-off point actually matters - or whether I should be asking somebody to collect them and put them straight in the freezer?
To my surprise they're moving a lot faster than I'd assumed, even over the UK bank holiday, and they'll land while I'm still away, since they shipped out of an EU warehouse.
What I'd like to know is how the kits are kept while they're travelling, and whether an extra couple of days sitting at the drop-off point actually matters - or whether I should be asking somebody to collect them and put them straight in the freezer?