BioHealthAus
Explorer
I'm based in Australia, and after reading so much about lyophilized peptides and how they hold up during transit, I've begun to question whether buying them is a waste of both my time and money.!!!

Some of what I've purchased was probably fine, though those came via FedEx and took a week or less to arrive.
That supplier no longer ships to this country.
So these days, with orders coming from China and delivery taking a couple of weeks or more, it feels like I'm simply throwing away my money and time.
Right now I have a package that's been in transit for over 2 weeks. It's coming from China.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.
I know there are some very knowledgeable people here, so just reaching out.

Some of what I've purchased was probably fine, though those came via FedEx and took a week or less to arrive.
That supplier no longer ships to this country.
So these days, with orders coming from China and delivery taking a couple of weeks or more, it feels like I'm simply throwing away my money and time.
Right now I have a package that's been in transit for over 2 weeks. It's coming from China.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.
I know there are some very knowledgeable people here, so just reaching out.