Do I have all the supplies required to begin?

Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
RT30 and GHKCU-100 are both on their way to me.

Along with those, the following items are also in transit:

Hospira bac water

Pes 13mm, 0.22um filters

3ml empty sterile vials (for reta)

10ml empty sterile vials (for GHKCU)

3ml luer lock syringes

27g 1.5" needles

25g 5/8" needles

30g 1/2" needles

0.5ml 30g 8mm bd microfine syringe & needle u100

Alcohol wipes

Sharps bin

For reconstitution and filtering, is this the complete list, or is there something I have overlooked?
 
Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
 
OP clearly intends to filter, and as far as I can tell the list is thorough and complete—provided she also gets a sharps bin. That bin doesn't have to be a specialty item; any lidded or topped plastic container works, so long as it's clearly labeled. Mine is a small purchased one, though back when my partner had diabetes we repurposed a 3 quart almond milk jug, since we went through far more needles then. From what I understand, certain states and cities hand out sharps containers at no cost.
 
Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?
 
CJsMom said:

OP clearly intends to filter, and as far as I can tell the list is thorough and complete—provided she also gets a sharps bin. That bin doesn't have to be a specialty item; any lidded or topped plastic container works, so long as it's clearly labeled. Mine is a small purchased one, though back when my partner had diabetes we repurposed a 3 quart almond milk jug, since we went through far more needles then. From what I understand, certain states and cities hand out sharps containers at no cost.
Thanks. A sharps container is already on order😊
 
For my initial injection, I always use just 1/5th of the starting dose as a precaution, so I can check for any unusual reactions. A day or two after that, I move up to a higher dose. Since some individuals are extremely sensitive, there's no reason to take the chance.
 
FRMN01 said:

For my initial injection, I always use just 1/5th of the starting dose as a precaution, so I can check for any unusual reactions. A day or two after that, I move up to a higher dose. Since some individuals are extremely sensitive, there's no reason to take the chance.
I had planned to inject 1ml two times per week initially, but splitting a smaller amount across additional days hadn't crossed my mind—thanks for the suggestion.
 
BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.
 
paranoidpineapple said:

RT30 and GHKCU-100 are both on their way to me.

Along with those, the following items are also in transit:

Hospira bac water

Pes 13mm, 0.22um filters

3ml empty sterile vials (for reta)

10ml empty sterile vials (for GHKCU)

3ml luer lock syringes

27g 1.5" needles

25g 5/8" needles

30g 1/2" needles

0.5ml 30g 8mm bd microfine syringe & needle u100

Alcohol wipes

Sharps bin

For reconstitution and filtering, is this the complete list, or is there something I have overlooked?

That's a solid lineup. A few folks include a spray bottle filled with 70% isopropyl alcohol to wipe down the surface they're working on before reconstituting. From what I remember, the Peptide Test guy even goes as far as spraying the supplies themselves—personally I find that excessive, but everyone has their own approach. The reason you want 70% rather than a stronger concentration is that the water portion is necessary, otherwise the alcohol would dry up right away.
 
Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.
I see your point, but he brought up filters and empty vials. Another person told him they aren't necessary. I've got 8 kits on the way from a couple of GB, and every one of them comes with endo already. For those, I'll simply recon and blast away.
 
paranoidpineapple said:

RT30 and GHKCU-100 are both on their way to me.

Along with those, the following items are also in transit:

Hospira bac water

Pes 13mm, 0.22um filters

3ml empty sterile vials (for reta)

10ml empty sterile vials (for GHKCU)

3ml luer lock syringes

27g 1.5" needles

25g 5/8" needles

30g 1/2" needles

0.5ml 30g 8mm bd microfine syringe & needle u100

Alcohol wipes

Sharps bin

For reconstitution and filtering, is this the complete list, or is there something I have overlooked?

Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.

Is there anything else I need?
 
paranoidpineapple said:

FRMN01 said:

For my initial injection, I always use just 1/5th of the starting dose as a precaution, so I can check for any unusual reactions. A day or two after that, I move up to a higher dose. Since some individuals are extremely sensitive, there's no reason to take the chance.
I had planned to inject 1ml two times per week initially, but splitting a smaller amount across additional days hadn't crossed my mind—thanks for the suggestion.
1 mg, easy mistake to make
 
V6R3W said:

paranoidpineapple said:

RT30 and GHKCU-100 are both on their way to me.

Along with those, the following items are also in transit:

Hospira bac water

Pes 13mm, 0.22um filters

3ml empty sterile vials (for reta)

10ml empty sterile vials (for GHKCU)

3ml luer lock syringes

27g 1.5" needles

25g 5/8" needles

30g 1/2" needles

0.5ml 30g 8mm bd microfine syringe & needle u100

Alcohol wipes

Sharps bin

For reconstitution and filtering, is this the complete list, or is there something I have overlooked?

Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.

Is there anything else I need?

The "they" in my reply was not meant to point at the OP. My understanding is that the OP intends to filter. My answer was directed at BNLFL's question, not the OP's. I hope that clears things up.
 
Grogu said:

V6R3W said:

paranoidpineapple said:

RT30 and GHKCU-100 are both on their way to me.

Along with those, the following items are also in transit:

Hospira bac water

Pes 13mm, 0.22um filters

3ml empty sterile vials (for reta)

10ml empty sterile vials (for GHKCU)

3ml luer lock syringes

27g 1.5" needles

25g 5/8" needles

30g 1/2" needles

0.5ml 30g 8mm bd microfine syringe & needle u100

Alcohol wipes

Sharps bin

For reconstitution and filtering, is this the complete list, or is there something I have overlooked?

Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.

Is there anything else I need?

The "they" in my reply was not meant to point at the OP. My understanding is that the OP intends to filter. My answer was directed at BNLFL's question, not the OP's. I hope that clears things up.
There we go. I figured something was up 🤣
 
BNLFL said:

paranoidpineapple said:

FRMN01 said:

For my initial injection, I always use just 1/5th of the starting dose as a precaution, so I can check for any unusual reactions. A day or two after that, I move up to a higher dose. Since some individuals are extremely sensitive, there's no reason to take the chance.
I had planned to inject 1ml two times per week initially, but splitting a smaller amount across additional days hadn't crossed my mind—thanks for the suggestion.
1 mg, easy mistake to make
🙈 yeah, 1mg rather than 1ml. I'm clearly more accustomed to jotting down measurements for cooking, not peps
 
BNLFL said:

Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.
I see your point, but he brought up filters and empty vials. Another person told him they aren't necessary. I've got 8 kits on the way from a couple of GB, and every one of them comes with endo already. For those, I'll simply recon and blast away.
I'm somewhat puzzled. Having a supplier that performs endo testing is definitely a plus, but the purpose of filtering is sterility, right? Endotoxins aren't eliminated by those filters.
 
Chunkomatic said:

BNLFL said:

Grogu said:

BNLFL said:

Beardboost said:

Bac Water

For pinning: 30g 1ml Syringes, or 0.5ml (1ml for mixing)

Alcohol Wipes

Sharps Bin

Anything beyond this is unnecessary, the empty vials in particular
For reconstitution, my own preference is a 3ml syringe fitted with a 25g needle. If you empty the new vials, where do you plan to filter into — the same vial you just drew the mixed solution out of?

Filtering isn't part of their plan.... So those supplies aren't needed, and in their view they'd be a "waste".

I've frequently considered that when a batch has sterility testing behind it, and there's some level of confidence the product is sterile, then reconstituting and storing the reconstituted peptides in the original vial without filtering isn't a horrible approach. It's worth acknowledging that filtering itself can introduce contamination into something that was sterile before, and/or creates the chance of using non-sterile supplies, even when we do our best to obtain sterile ones.

To be clear, I'm not pushing for skipping filtration, only pointing out that there's a sensible rationale behind the choice some people make not to filter.
I see your point, but he brought up filters and empty vials. Another person told him they aren't necessary. I've got 8 kits on the way from a couple of GB, and every one of them comes with endo already. For those, I'll simply recon and blast away.
I'm somewhat puzzled. Having a supplier that performs endo testing is definitely a plus, but the purpose of filtering is sterility, right? Endotoxins aren't eliminated by those filters.
That's right, though I'll likely skip filtering—although I've been known to change my mind. Since I began at the start of the year, I haven't filtered any vial. I own the equipment for it, but I purchased just 10 filters.
 
Back
Top