DaisyRN
Explorer
Because my digestion moves so slowly, I’m spending way less on toilet paper alone!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A couple of months back I was putting away something like 2 Monsters every day, and then one day I decided enough was enough and stopped completely — no tapering, no gradual reduction, just done. Since that point, on 3 separate really brutal days, I've had 3 small Red Bulls, treating them the way energy drinks are probably meant to be used.flipperdosan said:
The main thing I've cut back on is takeout. That used to be a daily habit for me.
Still, fresh produce and similar items carry a hefty price tag.
Cigarettes and Monster Energy drinks are still eating up plenty of my cash. Quitting those would make sense as well.
That claim doesn't hold up.kugelblitz said:
Unfortunately, that's not true. Eggs do contain a lot of cholesterol. Eating just 7 a week might actually hurt your heart health.lemoncrisp said:
Hard to argue with thatStanNorth said:
lemoncrisp said:
We've absolutely cut costs in our household! Previously, we'd order through DoorDash around 3-4 times each week (due to long work hours and being lazy), but after I began Reta (my husband doesn't require it), we've dropped to only 1-2 times per week, and those orders are placed by him.
I'm in the same boat — eggs are basically my entire diet at this point![]()
On my scale, the left side doesn't just balance out the right — over time the right side also delivers returns through fewer health problems and a better quality of life.UpDownLeftRightAS* said:
Since beginning GLPs, I've trimmed my spending on several fronts: alcohol, food shopping, restaurant meals, and—something that caught me off guard—even fresh salads...though I'm buying more Quest protein bars. The peptides do carry a price tag, but each weekly dose runs just a few dollars, making it fairly insignificant.
On the flip side, my size change has led to greater outlays for new garments and alterations, along with supplements, vitamins, and regular lab tests. I've likewise seen skincare costs rise (SPF, moisturizers, and similar items), while outlays for chewing gum and even nail biting have dropped. Strangely, my utility expenses have moved as well—winter heating runs a bit higher since I feel the cold more after dropping weight, whereas summer air conditioning runs lower.
The long-term health and lower medical costs could be a real benefit. All my wealth for another day.....
View attachment 11204
sheilarae74 said:
Once you add in the protein shakes and all the supplements, I'm likely shelling out even more,