Do ERP, WBS, and JKL share one source?

IronCircuit

Explorer
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
It looks to me like ERP, WBS, and JKL could be a single operation, or at minimum they pull from one supplier.

Same items show up in their warehouses, launched together, priced identically.

Has anyone else spotted this pattern, or come across other sellers with that kind of overlap?
 
The only way to know for sure is to place an order for the identical item with all three and then compare what arrives, the shipping origin, and so on. What can already be said with confidence is that even the US-based resellers frequently have close ties to one another. Checking the COA's, along with who funded them, makes that clear.
 
I reached that same conclusion. What's strange, though, is that you can't negotiate with them. For an identical item, JKL was 2 $ cheaper than ERP. I asked ERP whether they could match that price or beat it, and their answer was simply no. So I went with JKL. It left me really puzzled. Turning down a sale over 2 $ doesn't strike me as smart business, but if they're actually one company, then my money ended up with them either way.
 
Just separate sales/distribution reps for one importer 🤷 you see the same pattern across nearly every sector.
 
IronCircuit said:

It looks to me like ERP, WBS, and JKL could be a single operation, or at minimum they pull from one supplier.

Same items show up in their warehouses, launched together, priced identically.

Has anyone else spotted this pattern, or come across other sellers with that kind of overlap?
Does it actually make any difference one way or the other?
 
ZippityDooDah said:

IronCircuit said:

It looks to me like ERP, WBS, and JKL could be a single operation, or at minimum they pull from one supplier.

Same items show up in their warehouses, launched together, priced identically.

Has anyone else spotted this pattern, or come across other sellers with that kind of overlap?
Does it actually make any difference one way or the other?
When you have faith in one, or doubts about one, that same stance naturally carries over to the other. Should ERP run into an Endo problem, then I'd steer clear of buying that identical item from WBS. Comparing 3rd party COAs between different vendors makes those documents carry more weight. One COA only captures a single moment, but 10 of them reveal a trend. It isn't conclusive, yet it holds more sway.

As for JKL, I have no idea, but ERP and WBS clearly run through one supply chain, and most people seem to accept that. WBS wins on customer service in my view, so I lean toward buying from them, though I recently gave ERP's new web site a shot and the experience was quite smooth.
 
5byfive said:

ZippityDooDah said:

IronCircuit said:

It looks to me like ERP, WBS, and JKL could be a single operation, or at minimum they pull from one supplier.

Same items show up in their warehouses, launched together, priced identically.

Has anyone else spotted this pattern, or come across other sellers with that kind of overlap?
Does it actually make any difference one way or the other?
When you have faith in one, or doubts about one, that same stance naturally carries over to the other. Should ERP run into an Endo problem, then I'd steer clear of buying that identical item from WBS. Comparing 3rd party COAs between different vendors makes those documents carry more weight. One COA only captures a single moment, but 10 of them reveal a trend. It isn't conclusive, yet it holds more sway.

As for JKL, I have no idea, but ERP and WBS clearly run through one supply chain, and most people seem to accept that. WBS wins on customer service in my view, so I lean toward buying from them, though I recently gave ERP's new web site a shot and the experience was quite smooth.
At what stage do endotoxins end up contaminating the vial—while the powder is being made, or when it is being filled into vials? These days I constantly see raw powder listed for sale. Plenty of manufacturers exist. So what I’m getting at is whether this supposed endo problem (I was under the impression jeep had the larger problem) was actually tied to just one “vendor.” That would surprise me.
 
What we're looking at, I think, is 3 separate sales outfits that sit very close to the factory, with only a handful of middlemen in between, plus commercial arrangements linking them to each other. A common management layer and shared stakeholders likely sit behind them, keeping the whole thing running profitably ;-)

In the Chinese business world, guānxì still carries a lot of weight.

Their customer base is genuinely large, which leaves them neither the time nor, in all likelihood, the authority to sit down and negotiate.

My own experience with Chinese firms and officials dates to the 1990s and 2000s, in biotechnology (DNA, not peptides), and I regularly came across highly qualified, very capable professionals. That said, you do run into the occasional poor salesperson trying to play games: lots of talk, no real network, and I've heard the odd joke about pig-like faces or about Xi'an.

Whether our dear Ella and Jinjier are in fact young women, I can't say, but based on our exchanges they come across as very capable and genuinely pleasant.

Their supply chain is remarkable. This is plainly not a 1-person setup. Behind it stands a whole network, well shielded.

For the quality and the long-term reliability of our sources, that's fairly reassuring. They have no reason to undermine themselves; resistance and resilience will be there.
 
Back
Top