Do endotoxin tests typically pay off?

darkreta120

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
 
darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
it comes down to whether the thing you're injecting is taken once a week, every day, or several times a day.
 
myopicmystic said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
it comes down to whether the thing you're injecting is taken once a week, every day, or several times a day.
When you're injecting something just once a week at a small dose, my guess is that the danger from endotoxins is basically nothing to worry about.
 
darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.

f0004e57bad8aaff8523de6ded6502c502c9eb088f2c192988a71d84aac67748.gif
 
darkreta120 said:

myopicmystic said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
it comes down to whether the thing you're injecting is taken once a week, every day, or several times a day.
When you're injecting something just once a week at a small dose, my guess is that the danger from endotoxins is basically nothing to worry about.

That's my thinking too — if this were a peptide I used every day, or 2 times a day, or if I were running other peptides alongside it, then I'd be worried. In any other situation, it wouldn't bother me much.
 
The bar keeps dropping.

We don’t need to go overboard, but vendors should still be pushed to meet the toughest standard we can ask for — after all, this is going into our bodies.
 
myopicmystic said:

darkreta120 said:

myopicmystic said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
it comes down to whether the thing you're injecting is taken once a week, every day, or several times a day.
When you're injecting something just once a week at a small dose, my guess is that the danger from endotoxins is basically nothing to worry about.

That's my thinking too — if this were a peptide I used every day, or 2 times a day, or if I were running other peptides alongside it, then I'd be worried. In any other situation, it wouldn't bother me much.
yeah, that logic tracks. I guess the EU number on a vial hits differently depending on how many mg are in it. Take Reta: 1000 EU in a 60mg vial doesn't feel as alarming as the same 1000 EU sitting in a 10 mg vial.
 
darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
 
V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
Yeah, that's the part that gets your nerves going.
 
V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
 
CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
 
V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
 
CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
Math and I get along perfectly well, thanks.

A one-time dose of 1150 eu far exceeds 568 eu per hour. You can't just spread that across 7 days. Whenever you take in more than 568 eu within an hour, you're over the FDA's limit.
 
V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
Math and I get along perfectly well, thanks.

A one-time dose of 1150 eu far exceeds 568 eu per hour. You can't just spread that across 7 days. Whenever you take in more than 568 eu within an hour, you're over the FDA's limit.
fine, smart aleck, suppose 275 equals 625 eu. That still isn't the 500 lbs you claimed. Are math skills really that hard?
 
CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
Math and I get along perfectly well, thanks.

A one-time dose of 1150 eu far exceeds 568 eu per hour. You can't just spread that across 7 days. Whenever you take in more than 568 eu within an hour, you're over the FDA's limit.
fine, smart aleck, suppose 275 equals 625 eu. That still isn't the 500 lbs you claimed. Are math skills really that hard?
I'm not sure what's bothering you, but let's break this down step by step and see who's actually wrong here.

A 30mg vial came back at 2306 eu.

Tirz tops out at 15mg, which is half of that vial.

So a single shot delivers 1153 eu.

To work out how big a person would need to be to handle that amount, we take 1153 and divide it by 5, giving us a bit over 230kg.

Multiply 230 by 2.2 for pounds: 506 pounds
 
V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
Math and I get along perfectly well, thanks.

A one-time dose of 1150 eu far exceeds 568 eu per hour. You can't just spread that across 7 days. Whenever you take in more than 568 eu within an hour, you're over the FDA's limit.
fine, smart aleck, suppose 275 equals 625 eu. That still isn't the 500 lbs you claimed. Are math skills really that hard?
I'm not sure what's bothering you, but let's break this down step by step and see who's actually wrong here.

A 30mg vial came back at 2306 eu.

Tirz tops out at 15mg, which is half of that vial.

So a single shot delivers 1153 eu.

To work out how big a person would need to be to handle that amount, we take 1153 and divide it by 5, giving us a bit over 230kg.

Multiply 230 by 2.2 for pounds: 506 pounds
Where exactly did that 30 mg number come from? I only glanced through this thread and couldn't locate it.
 
CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

CNCCurrency said:

V6R3W said:

darkreta120 said:

Lately, quite a few high endotoxin readings have been coming through, and I've noticed that a 70kg male can handle as much as 350 EU per hour. That strikes me as a large amount, especially since the latest test found only 2300 EU in the whole vial. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's some aspect of endotoxin accumulation I'm not getting.
When you're at the highest dose, each injection would deliver 1150 EU. To me, that looks quite worrying.
it all comes down to how much you weigh!
To meet FDA limits, a person would need to weigh more than 500 pounds.
I doubt it—someone weighing 250 lb can take 568 eu per hour. Maybe math isn't on your side?
Math and I get along perfectly well, thanks.

A one-time dose of 1150 eu far exceeds 568 eu per hour. You can't just spread that across 7 days. Whenever you take in more than 568 eu within an hour, you're over the FDA's limit.
fine, smart aleck, suppose 275 equals 625 eu. That still isn't the 500 lbs you claimed. Are math skills really that hard?
I'm not sure what's bothering you, but let's break this down step by step and see who's actually wrong here.

A 30mg vial came back at 2306 eu.

Tirz tops out at 15mg, which is half of that vial.

So a single shot delivers 1153 eu.

To work out how big a person would need to be to handle that amount, we take 1153 and divide it by 5, giving us a bit over 230kg.

Multiply 230 by 2.2 for pounds: 506 pounds
Where exactly did that 30 mg number come from? I only glanced through this thread and couldn't locate it.
 
How could anybody possibly figure that out?? Plus, like I already said, just divide the dose. That takes care of it!!!
 
CNCCurrency said:

How could anybody possibly figure that out?? Plus, like I already said, just divide the dose. That takes care of it!!!
I believe your point boils down to: "I mocked others while not really understanding the issue, and I apologize for acting like a jerk."
 
Back
Top