Do bigger orders face a higher chance of being held by customs?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
For my initial purchase, I got just 1 RT30 kit, and I had concerns about using crypto and the package getting held by customs.

My next purchase was 2 Reta kits, and that shipment is currently in transit. Today I went ahead and bought 6 HGH kits plus 2 bacteriostatic water kits. Because this order is bigger, does that make it more probable that customs will stop it? What have you all encountered?
 
Country-specific, I'd say. Over here everything legitimate comes into the EU through the Netherlands, and after that customs rarely bothers it.
 
Vendors running group promotions constantly receive shipments containing multiple kits per box. In the most recent group I joined, each box held 20 kits. To avoid a major loss if a reship becomes necessary, the vendor splits the order into smaller parts. Which shipments get intercepted is purely a matter of chance.
 
Back
Top