moodymama76
Explorer
I've looked around and orals cost way more than I'm willing to pay.
I picked up a KPV 50 kit and thought I could turn it into pills. The question is how. Right now I'm thinking about combining it with procap base. I'm a gel cap. (Once I buy some, I'd also like to try making oral bpc)
I'd really appreciate any thoughts or tips, particularly on whether enteric coating is necessary? And how do I calculate this to end up with 500mcg caps and so on.
I picked up a KPV 50 kit and thought I could turn it into pills. The question is how. Right now I'm thinking about combining it with procap base. I'm a gel cap. (Once I buy some, I'd also like to try making oral bpc)
I'd really appreciate any thoughts or tips, particularly on whether enteric coating is necessary? And how do I calculate this to end up with 500mcg caps and so on.