Dividing a big vial into smaller portions?

You also can't verify that the peptide is uniformly distributed through the filler, and there's zero reason anyone would have taken the trouble to guarantee that. It's made to be dissolved, after all. Whether the drug gets blended with filler before being measured into vials, or the drug goes in first and filler is added afterward, I don't know — in that second scenario the distribution would be wildly uneven. If you split the powder into 10 portions, you might end up with a single vial holding the bulk of the drug, and scales precise to under 5mg aren't inexpensive either.

On top of that, keeping things sterile while handling powder simply isn't achievable.

Going the powder route carries greater danger of both inaccurate dosing and contamination.

Dissolving the contents in bac offers essentially no downsides — use as much as the vial will hold, ?3ml, then split it into 10 parts of -0.3ml each in fresh sterile vials, and dilute each to whatever concentration you need.

Usually freezing peptides after reconstitution isn't great because of peptide degradation, but here, if your doses are very low, losing one or a few percent to a single freeze-thaw cycle doesn't matter. That's far preferable to storing them in the fridge for months on end, which risks degradation plus bacterial or fungal growth.

So: reconstitute, dilute across several vials, dosing accuracy stays intact, use one and freeze the rest.

Or just purchase lower-dose vials — the price gap isn't large and it saves a lot of fiddling around.
 
riposte said:

Has anyone ever picked up something like 1 reta vial at 100 mg, then turned it into a homemade 10 mg kit? From what I can see, Amazon sells vials along with milligram scales cheaply. Still, the “value add” part would presumably be keeping everything sterile.
I'm with the people saying the powder-splitting plan should be dropped. That said, if you're careful about sterility, diluting with a measured volume of BAC water is workable. Nice to see you approaching this like a "MAD SCIENTIST". That mindset catches nearly everyone...
 
Would it still be usable? You could mix it with bac water, then divide it among pen cartridges or vials, and freeze whatever you aren't using right away, right?
 
riposte said:

dirtyharry said:

riposte said:

soapysnake said:

Maybe I'm totally clueless here, but keeping things sterile through that process strikes me as really hard. You'd also be fighting static, dampness, and getting the amounts right. Setting up a proper workspace would likely run you more than simply buying good gray reta from a trusted seller on this forum... I recently picked up 20 r15 vials, shipped, for less than 200
I’m attempting to steer clear of crypto, so even if you’re likely correct…
If your reason for avoiding crypto is simply personal preference, that's understandable. But if that's not the case, I'm glad to assist in any way I can. These days, getting Bitcoin is ridiculously simple. Coinbase is an extremely beginner-friendly option for that.
Thanks for the offer, but I ought to just toughen up and work it out on my own. My brother pretty much trades in this kind of thing as a full-time pursuit, so I can go to him with questions.
I was in that exact situation too, and I've now completed my initial crypto purchase. I got SOL through Kraken pro, transferred it over to Exodus wallet, swapped it into USDT, and then forwarded it to Vendor — honestly, the whole process was pretty smooth.
 
Back
Top