Discussion Thread About Slowing Down

Looks like my entry point was pretty much the worst possible moment, no doubt about it! I've always had a knack for the absolute worst timing. 😥
 
CNCCurrency said:

MsGizmo said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
Wishing you the best — fingers crossed it's nothing major!
Honestly, the procedure isn't anything to worry about, unless something turns up .. and even in that case, the chances are good that treatment would work.

.

-- I stopped to mull that over --

.

You know what, forget it. It's a colonoscopy. There's no reason for me to feel embarrassed. Nobody ought to feel embarrassed. Getting screened beats dying of cancer.
 
MsGizmo said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
It could be wise to pause the GLP's for some time prior to a colonoscopy. Last year I underwent one due to my ulcerative colitis, and the prep turned out poorly even though I followed the instructions closely. Because of that, a second one was scheduled a month afterward, and the prep was still inadequate, so they were unable to get a perfect view of everything. Right then I concluded I did not have cancer, and if a small amount of dysplasia was missed, that was just misfortune—I was not going to endure that a third time. This happened even though I had halted the GLP's roughly 2 weeks beforehand and attempted to adjust the prep so it would have more time to take effect, in spite of the slower GI motility caused by the GLP's. For the second procedure I also used the enhanced extra prep. Yuk. Drinking that stuff took me 7 hours.

If you have never stopped them well in advance, it may be worth bringing up with the Dr or nurse, since they might prefer to go with the enhanced prep option.
 
MsGizmo said:

CNCCurrency said:

MsGizmo said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
Wishing you the best — fingers crossed it's nothing major!
Honestly, the procedure isn't anything to worry about, unless something turns up .. and even in that case, the chances are good that treatment would work.

.

-- I stopped to mull that over --

.

You know what, forget it. It's a colonoscopy. There's no reason for me to feel embarrassed. Nobody ought to feel embarrassed. Getting screened beats dying of cancer.
A few months back I went through one, and they never told me to pause the glp1 treatment. Others have said the same thing? Maybe the Anesthesiologists decide?
 
The American Society of Anesthesiologists updated its recommendations on this not long ago, though I believe the majority of facilities continue to follow the previous, stricter approach. Under the newer guidance, patients are told to halt food intake earlier, but they aren't told to discontinue the medication.
 
lessthanhalf said:

MsGizmo said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
It could be wise to pause the GLP's for some time prior to a colonoscopy. Last year I underwent one due to my ulcerative colitis, and the prep turned out poorly even though I followed the instructions closely. Because of that, a second one was scheduled a month afterward, and the prep was still inadequate, so they were unable to get a perfect view of everything. Right then I concluded I did not have cancer, and if a small amount of dysplasia was missed, that was just misfortune—I was not going to endure that a third time. This happened even though I had halted the GLP's roughly 2 weeks beforehand and attempted to adjust the prep so it would have more time to take effect, in spite of the slower GI motility caused by the GLP's. For the second procedure I also used the enhanced extra prep. Yuk. Drinking that stuff took me 7 hours.

If you have never stopped them well in advance, it may be worth bringing up with the Dr or nurse, since they might prefer to go with the enhanced prep option.
So, 2 weeks ahead of the test, I'm switching to liquids only. This is the exact same regimen I followed right before my vertical sleeve surgery. Roughly a pound came off each day. Yeah, it's going to be rough, no question, but since I managed it once, I can manage it again. Regular meals continue for another 3 days, after which I'll be on 4-5 protein shakes daily for the foreseeable stretch.
 
ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
 
BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
All of them are kept in storage cases inside the freezer. Reports say the lyophilized powders stay stable and effective for years when frozen. This is especially true for the tougher peptides, such as tirz.
 
ThatNextGril said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
All of them are kept in storage cases inside the freezer. Reports say the lyophilized powders stay stable and effective for years when frozen. This is especially true for the tougher peptides, such as tirz.
Alright, good to know — mine were kept in the fridge, appreciate it
 
BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
All of them are kept in storage cases inside the freezer. Reports say the lyophilized powders stay stable and effective for years when frozen. This is especially true for the tougher peptides, such as tirz.
Alright, good to know — mine were kept in the fridge, appreciate it
Tirz that's been reconstituted can be frozen, but only in powder form; Reta cannot.
 
BNLFL said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
All of them are kept in storage cases inside the freezer. Reports say the lyophilized powders stay stable and effective for years when frozen. This is especially true for the tougher peptides, such as tirz.
Alright, good to know — mine were kept in the fridge, appreciate it
Tirz that's been reconstituted can be frozen, but only in powder form; Reta cannot.
In the Ref, how long does Reta stay good as a powder?
 
BlueDog55 said:

BNLFL said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

BlueDog55 said:

ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Can those effects hold up for that many years? I had a large amount of HGH go to waste after it stayed in the fridge for 3 1/2 years.
All of them are kept in storage cases inside the freezer. Reports say the lyophilized powders stay stable and effective for years when frozen. This is especially true for the tougher peptides, such as tirz.
Alright, good to know — mine were kept in the fridge, appreciate it
Tirz that's been reconstituted can be frozen, but only in powder form; Reta cannot.
In the Ref, how long does Reta stay good as a powder?
I can't say for certain myself, though according to the lead person at Janoshik, it's quite a while. He's put out a few YouTube videos that are worth watching. You can find him as Peter Magic.
 
Back
Top