Discovery: I have bones

2 things that caught my attention. All my life, feeling my own pulse was impossible. These days I can. Also, while lying in bed, I figured I had some kind of lump in my intestines. Nope—it was just the upper part of my hip bone, tilted a bit. Lol, it's the small stuff
 
My gut can no longer serve as a way to help move objects around, so I attempt to rely on my hip instead, but it causes pain whenever things hit against the bone :~(
 
Haven’t come across anyone bringing this up, so —. 75 year old M. On Tirz since Aug 2025. Down 50 on most days. My rear end has vanished and bones are showing up again. For me the biggest change you can see is veins. They're all over. Running up and down my calves. My arms look like they might have rivers or creeks flowing through them. Everywhere I look there are those blueish tubes under my skin.
 
Back
Top