Dihexa: to take or not to take — is anybody actually using it?

Riviera

Explorer
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario Canada
I'm genuinely tempted to give it a go. From what I gather, getting it into solution is a real hassle.

I've come across claims that it carries risk because it might rouse cancer cells that are lying dormant.

On the other hand, when it comes to generating fresh neurons, the word is that it's supposedly outstanding — so I'm stuck trying to balance the upside against the downside.

A handful of discussions about it exist on the forum - not many

Does anyone here use this ? Any pointers from anyone ??
 
Dihexa sits near the top of my peptides-to-try list. My vendor doesn't carry it. The waking up cancer cells angle is new to me. Is there a link you could share.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Dihexa sits near the top of my peptides-to-try list. My vendor doesn't carry it. The waking up cancer cells angle is new to me. Is there a link you could share.
A relevant thread on this forum can be found at the link below.




Dihexa for a special research subject



I don't like rehashing the same subject repeatedly, but I'm investigating Dihexa for an RS dealing with anoxic brain injury. The RS had lymphoma, was taken in for surgery, died twice while on the table, and remained in a coma for several months. At this point the RS has fairly serious short-term memory loss, trouble thinking independently, and loss...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

More information on this can likely be found at pep-pedia.org
 
Forget about the cancer part . . . what you're messing with are lasting alterations to your brain. The possible benefits sound intriguing, but for me the risks are far too high. I'd only consider it if I were in a desperate situation, such as having Parkinsons or a similar condition, where there wasn't much left to lose.
 
Riviera said:


Here is a link to a pertinent thread on this forum.




Dihexa for a special research subject



I hate to beat a dead horse topic, but I'm looking into Dihexa for a RS that has anoxic brain injury. RS had lymphoma, went in for surgery, died twice on the table and spent a few months in a coma. RS now has pretty severe short term memory loss, difficulty with independent thought, and loss...

favicon-32x32.png



GLP1Chat.com

I think you'll find more on pep-pedia.org

Click to expand...
Appreciate it, that cleared things up 👍 😎👍
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Lovedog100 said:


Thanks, that was helpful 👍 😎👍

Click to expand...
Yeah... in a way... it's a bit frightening.... it really makes you wonder whether the payoff justifies it. I should look into it more online. From what I gather, epitalon works along similar lines.
 
Back
Top