Digging into suppliers: what I found

ussop

Explorer
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Hi everyone,

START WITH THE REPORT AND THE PDF'S - THAT IS WHERE THE REAL INFORMATION IS, EVERYTHING ELSE HERE IS JUST PADDING

I've spent a long while digging into suppliers. I don't have the original lab paperwork in hand, but I put everything I could find in one place so people can decide for themselves—and so the outfits that aren't pulling their weight, or are playing dirty, get named.

What I ran into myself: I reached out to ERP. They look like one of the biggest group chats going, but they all seem to sit in one box. The person running it is B Li (tag @biblong) and I'd genuinely tell anyone to stay away. They're apparently in charge of a group yet they post like a rapper, going on about lean, smoking and drugs. How a company lets someone represent them that way is beyond me; it's wild. I asked one question and got laughed at. They come across like a "chatter" from an NFT server, or one of those X reply accounts that just type things to keep the feed moving with no real purpose.

There's more to it than plain rudeness. They seemed to suggest I'm somebody else, though I've no idea who. I get that rivals wander into each other's chats and badmouth one another, but that isn't what happened with me.

Then there's Champion Peptides. The Finnrisk results and the rest looked solid, but when I asked the admin, Jessica, how much weight she'd lost (this was right after she posted a testimonial about her life changing), she blocked me and stripped my permissions. For the record, I said nothing out of line. I've tried since then to talk to the other admins and buy anyway, and they're just curt and dismissive.

It's a strange situation all round. When somebody is asking about a product and trying to hand over money, staff should be pleasant. I'm not after anyone kissing my toes, just a basic level of professionalism. I've watched suppliers behave this way all over this forum, and I think it matters that they're held to account. Be nice—that's honestly all I'm asking.

I've now dealt with roughly 10 other suppliers and never hit anything like this. I really wanted Champion to be good, because they came across as dependable, but I don't follow why that woman got so upset. And yes, it's a fair thing to throw back at me that I "asked a woman her weight."

Then again, if a woman doesn't want to discuss her results or her story, how is asking about her weight off limits?

Anyway, I put together a PDF, scraping the web to work out which suppliers were good and which weren't. I told the AI to stay neutral and weigh everything up. My hope is that it helps other people, so we can keep these suppliers accountable and get decent service.

Going by the rules, I won't spell out exactly what I plan to do, but I will share this data.

This report takes on the central problem of bias in peptide vendor reviews, something online communities struggle with constantly. It folds earlier findings on vendor authenticity, legitimacy and safety into a skeptical read, giving a fairer and less one-sided picture of the main Chinese peptide wholesalers as of May 2026. The aim is to help buyers move through this market with a better grasp of both the benefits that get reported and the risks that stay hidden.

Why Bias Is The Hard Part: "Shilling" And Censored Reviews

Shilling runs rampant through the peptide world: vendors and their affiliates either post glowing reviews that mislead, or bury criticism. It's worst on forums where vendors sponsor a section and can police discussion inside their own Telegram or Discord groups, which warps how their reputation reads. So this analysis leans on independent group testing and complaints that show up in more than one place, rather than one-off glowing testimonials.

I'll attach the pdf here.

I hope the suppliers called out here can lift their game, and Bi Li ought to be sacked.
 
B Li really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not claiming that 100% of ERP is terrible, nor that 100% of any supplier is terrible—ERP does show some inconsistencies according to the report—but this B Li genuinely angered me.

Why would you let a ghetto drug dealer act as the face of your company? (ERP)

On top of that, this same individual (B Li) banned a person who had already placed an order.

one point I consider extremely important: there is zero professionalism even at the most basic level. If that’s missing, how could anyone expect professionalism in the product that gets delivered?
 
About the question you asked regarding her weight — I came across another thread in which a person asked a vendor whether they themselves would take what they were selling, and the reply was that she couldn't afford to purchase it for herself. So that topic might have touched a sore spot.

On top of that, leaving aside how well or poorly they handle English, these vendors come from a culture that is entirely different from ours. Something that strikes you as a perfectly normal thing to ask could come across as impolite or insulting within their culture. To be clear, I have no knowledge of Chinese culture at all, but I am certain it differs from ours in a lot of ways.
 
Setting the reports to one side, a lot of ERP shipments have been getting intercepted. These days, if you want them to try again, they ask you to cover 50% of the order. It may be the busiest option out there, but once you start looking closely, it turns into a rabbit hole of problems...
 
ussop said:

B Li really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not claiming that 100% of ERP is terrible, nor that 100% of any supplier is terrible—ERP does show some inconsistencies according to the report—but this B Li genuinely angered me.

Why would you let a ghetto drug dealer act as the face of your company? (ERP)

On top of that, this same individual (B Li) banned a person who had already placed an order.

one point I consider extremely important: there is zero professionalism even at the most basic level. If that’s missing, how could anyone expect professionalism in the product that gets delivered?
From what I understand, B Li holds the MOD position in the ERP group. Recently they've come under heavy criticism: low-quality peps, no refunds, inadequate sterility, plus they ban anyone who so much as hints at something negative. Those still in the group are just blindly loyal followers. At one point they promised Brazilian buyers a refund or reship if seizures occurred, then went back on those documented commitments and instead offered a 30% refund "on their next order" — even after the product had been returned to them and they had it in hand. In my view, they should be steered clear of no matter what.
 
CJsMom said:

About the question you asked regarding her weight — I came across another thread in which a person asked a vendor whether they themselves would take what they were selling, and the reply was that she couldn't afford to purchase it for herself. So that topic might have touched a sore spot.

On top of that, leaving aside how well or poorly they handle English, these vendors come from a culture that is entirely different from ours. Something that strikes you as a perfectly normal thing to ask could come across as impolite or insulting within their culture. To be clear, I have no knowledge of Chinese culture at all, but I am certain it differs from ours in a lot of ways.
Yeah, I figured that topic would come up when I first posted, but I decided it was just extra noise.

I reached out to the mods, requesting that they unmute me so I could talk. Their response was that they had no idea how to do that.

Still, let's be honest here.

They are interacting with people from various backgrounds

They need to adapt to how we communicate.

Rudeness alone shouldn't be grounds for a ban.

The mods simply didn't bother.

That's a sign of carelessness.

So then, what other carelessness might there be? The product itself?

It's similar to you telling me something false when I ask, then me asking 5 more things, and you wanting me to trust you?

Regardless, I'd really appreciate thoughts on the real analysis & effort I contributed 🙁





48212f451dfffaa8255433bff16698dde625386f6960db021c035b34acb5a638.webp
 
Chili777 said:

ussop said:

B Li really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not claiming that 100% of ERP is terrible, nor that 100% of any supplier is terrible—ERP does show some inconsistencies according to the report—but this B Li genuinely angered me.

Why would you let a ghetto drug dealer act as the face of your company? (ERP)

On top of that, this same individual (B Li) banned a person who had already placed an order.

one point I consider extremely important: there is zero professionalism even at the most basic level. If that’s missing, how could anyone expect professionalism in the product that gets delivered?
From what I understand, B Li holds the MOD position in the ERP group. Recently they've come under heavy criticism: low-quality peps, no refunds, inadequate sterility, plus they ban anyone who so much as hints at something negative. Those still in the group are just blindly loyal followers. At one point they promised Brazilian buyers a refund or reship if seizures occurred, then went back on those documented commitments and instead offered a 30% refund "on their next order" — even after the product had been returned to them and they had it in hand. In my view, they should be steered clear of no matter what.
When I raised these points on Telegram, the conversation almost instantly pivoted toward ERP (not exactly a shock), and as a result, not a single person in that group offered any criticism. My guess is that they're all automated accounts. Even so, I really can't stand them. I'd like to be able to write about it, if only because of the B Li, and the way that individual conducts themselves reveals everything about the people running the place.

I have to admit, I honestly believed Champion was the real deal, and I wish her actual performance could match how she comes across. I'm aware Jeep gets a mention in the report, but my own view of them is favorable. Should their conduct turn out to be outstanding, I would absolutely be open to using them. I truly do like them.

That said, I'm considering sharing the full report publicly so others can review it themselves. Maybe they're simply reluctant to download PDFs.

I'd appreciate it if you would give feedback on the reports I put an hour of work into assembling.

Those also cost me 5000 Credits.

🙁
 
Beardboost said:

Setting the reports to one side, a lot of ERP shipments have been getting intercepted. These days, if you want them to try again, they ask you to cover 50% of the order. It may be the busiest option out there, but once you start looking closely, it turns into a rabbit hole of problems...
That’s exactly why ERP left me so puzzled, and why the group seemed so lively. It really is either a bot paradise, or a rabbit hole where folks can’t tell anything apart beyond their own “hole” or “box” — or it’s simply bots.

Please critique my findings 🙁

That was literally the main focus.
 
Come on folks, read through the reports and reply to them. Yes, B Li is an asshole, but a lot of hours went into those documents. 🙁
 
Chili777 said:

ussop said:

B Li really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not claiming that 100% of ERP is terrible, nor that 100% of any supplier is terrible—ERP does show some inconsistencies according to the report—but this B Li genuinely angered me.

Why would you let a ghetto drug dealer act as the face of your company? (ERP)

On top of that, this same individual (B Li) banned a person who had already placed an order.

one point I consider extremely important: there is zero professionalism even at the most basic level. If that’s missing, how could anyone expect professionalism in the product that gets delivered?
From what I understand, B Li holds the MOD position in the ERP group. Recently they've come under heavy criticism: low-quality peps, no refunds, inadequate sterility, plus they ban anyone who so much as hints at something negative. Those still in the group are just blindly loyal followers. At one point they promised Brazilian buyers a refund or reship if seizures occurred, then went back on those documented commitments and instead offered a 30% refund "on their next order" — even after the product had been returned to them and they had it in hand. In my view, they should be steered clear of no matter what.
Just like a crackhouse, precisely that way. B Li is

the shoe fits honestly
 
ussop said:

Come on folks, read through the reports and reply to them. Yes, B Li is an asshole, but a lot of hours went into those documents. 🙁
To be blunt, the majority of top-tier suppliers never show up here. My advice is to give serious preference to a vendor with at least 1 year of history.
 
ussop said:

Chili777 said:

ussop said:

B Li really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not claiming that 100% of ERP is terrible, nor that 100% of any supplier is terrible—ERP does show some inconsistencies according to the report—but this B Li genuinely angered me.

Why would you let a ghetto drug dealer act as the face of your company? (ERP)

On top of that, this same individual (B Li) banned a person who had already placed an order.

one point I consider extremely important: there is zero professionalism even at the most basic level. If that’s missing, how could anyone expect professionalism in the product that gets delivered?
From what I understand, B Li holds the MOD position in the ERP group. Recently they've come under heavy criticism: low-quality peps, no refunds, inadequate sterility, plus they ban anyone who so much as hints at something negative. Those still in the group are just blindly loyal followers. At one point they promised Brazilian buyers a refund or reship if seizures occurred, then went back on those documented commitments and instead offered a 30% refund "on their next order" — even after the product had been returned to them and they had it in hand. In my view, they should be steered clear of no matter what.
When I raised these points on Telegram, the conversation almost instantly pivoted toward ERP (not exactly a shock), and as a result, not a single person in that group offered any criticism. My guess is that they're all automated accounts. Even so, I really can't stand them. I'd like to be able to write about it, if only because of the B Li, and the way that individual conducts themselves reveals everything about the people running the place.

I have to admit, I honestly believed Champion was the real deal, and I wish her actual performance could match how she comes across. I'm aware Jeep gets a mention in the report, but my own view of them is favorable. Should their conduct turn out to be outstanding, I would absolutely be open to using them. I truly do like them.

That said, I'm considering sharing the full report publicly so others can review it themselves. Maybe they're simply reluctant to download PDFs.

I'd appreciate it if you would give feedback on the reports I put an hour of work into assembling.

Those also cost me 5000 Credits.

🙁
I went through them. Reports such as these share one weakness: they capture a single moment. A week from now, everything could look different. Not long ago, Uther, ERP, Jeep and others were the ones everybody praised. What stands out to me is that just 3-5 raw manufacturers provide the overwhelming majority of finishers, and those finishers have no control over the quality they get. Some vendors simply resell what the finishers make, while a small number do the finishing work in-house. Only a handful actually make lyophilized products on their own and run their own tests, backed by quality guarantees. So the real question becomes which vendors truly honor their refund/replacement policies. APS, MKM and QSC all come up in your post, and every one of them has recently faced quality and customer service problems. What sets them apart is how they respond once those problems appear, since quality issues are only becoming more frequent.
 
Late January into early February, I picked up 5 items from ERP — TSM10, MS40, RT30, KLOW80, NJ500 — and I've put every one of them to use, either already or on a regular ongoing basis. Everything came back within acceptable range and each has done what I anticipated so far. Even so, I've noticed ERP sliding downhill since then, which makes me reluctant to give them more business, and I definitely wouldn't order out of the China warehouse. That 30% refund/50% reship arrangement is a total scam, and it practically invites scamming from anyone inside the company who stands to gain financially. That alone erodes trust in the company, particularly when customers were told reship would be free (in my opinion the ONLY stance with any integrity behind it). A vendor is responsible for keeping its logistics chain in good shape, adapting as conditions on the ground shift, and either delivering the research tools people legitimately paid for or refunding them. That is literally their business, and as researchers we're at the mercy of their integrity (and they don't seem to have any, or at least far from enough). They know how to TALK about integrity (see their marketing posts here on the forum, for example), but apparently they don't know how to BE about integrity.

B Li, for his part, is a turtle on a fence post if I ever saw one.
 
It seems like you checked out a few suppliers and got really attached to one of them. That's okay—everyone has their go-to picks—but I don't believe this is the thorough market breakdown you think it is. I've dug pretty deeply into the market myself, and my take is that Andy is probably alright on the whole, yet I also suspect they might be using the same supply chain as Jeep, which is why I've stayed away from them. I give you credit for the effort you put in; not many people go that far. Still, I don't see this as any sort of final verdict on who's the best.
 
Camlbacker said:

Late January into early February, I picked up 5 items from ERP — TSM10, MS40, RT30, KLOW80, NJ500 — and I've put every one of them to use, either already or on a regular ongoing basis. Everything came back within acceptable range and each has done what I anticipated so far. Even so, I've noticed ERP sliding downhill since then, which makes me reluctant to give them more business, and I definitely wouldn't order out of the China warehouse. That 30% refund/50% reship arrangement is a total scam, and it practically invites scamming from anyone inside the company who stands to gain financially. That alone erodes trust in the company, particularly when customers were told reship would be free (in my opinion the ONLY stance with any integrity behind it). A vendor is responsible for keeping its logistics chain in good shape, adapting as conditions on the ground shift, and either delivering the research tools people legitimately paid for or refunding them. That is literally their business, and as researchers we're at the mercy of their integrity (and they don't seem to have any, or at least far from enough). They know how to TALK about integrity (see their marketing posts here on the forum, for example), but apparently they don't know how to BE about integrity.

B Li, for his part, is a turtle on a fence post if I ever saw one.
There's a PDF I have that contains additional details. Do those assessments line up with what you think? Or did you manage to go through it?

5byfive said:

It seems like you checked out a few suppliers and got really attached to one of them. That's okay—everyone has their go-to picks—but I don't believe this is the thorough market breakdown you think it is. I've dug pretty deeply into the market myself, and my take is that Andy is probably alright on the whole, yet I also suspect they might be using the same supply chain as Jeep, which is why I've stayed away from them. I give you credit for the effort you put in; not many people go that far. Still, I don't see this as any sort of final verdict on who's the best.
I specifically instructed it to stay broad and unbiased. This list came from AI, and the AI agent I used wasn't fed any particular data. I'll be honest—one company caught my interest, though I won't say which, and I kept pressing the AI about it. When the answers started sounding "too good," I told it to also give me the downsides.

kinda wild that I'm out here trying to "pick" suppliers, brother. If it turns out you're the greatest supplier on earth, then you're my pick. No bias on my end; all I care about is a quality product. And if there's some homeless guy on the street with the best products, point me to him too.
 
Back
Top