Did shaking my peptide ruin it?

jett_k08

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise idaho
I just started my first GHK-CU cycle and put 2ML of Hospira into the 100mg vial. When I pushed the needle in, the entire bac water went in at once and at an angle. I hadn’t expected it to flow that quickly (won’t make that mistake again.) After that I gave the bottle a gentle shake, then after a little while I shook it vigorously. It’s clear dark blue, matching other vials I’ve seen online, and it’s in the fridge now. I kept the bac water at room temperature since I’d read it doesn’t require refrigeration. Then I came across info saying that shaking a vial is harmful and destroys it — have I destroyed my GHK vial?? Please enlighten me, thank you!
 

How fragile are peptides?



For the past month or two I’ve been doing a lot of research on peptides, and something keeps standing out to me. According to reconstitution guides, you need to add the solution carefully so the peptides aren’t damaged, and then mix or roll them gently for the same reason. Yet those very peptides get shipped via carriers that, I’m certain...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Welcome to peptide heaven.

My guess is that nothing bad happened.

Since you're new to this.

My recommendation: check out a few clips showing how to reconstitute properly.

Or look up that subject on here & read up a bit. It's simple to screw things up when you're clueless.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


How fragile are peptides?



For the past month or two I’ve been doing a lot of research on peptides, and something keeps standing out to me. According to reconstitution guides, you need to add the solution carefully so the peptides aren’t damaged, and then mix or roll them gently for the same reason. Yet those very peptides get shipped via carriers that, I’m certain...

View attachment 9982


GLP1Chat.com
A total legend, that is.
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
jett_k08 said:

I just started my first GHK-CU cycle and put 2ML of Hospira into the 100mg vial. When I pushed the needle in, the entire bac water went in at once and at an angle. I hadn’t expected it to flow that quickly (won’t make that mistake again.) After that I gave the bottle a gentle shake, then after a little while I shook it vigorously. It’s clear dark blue, matching other vials I’ve seen online, and it’s in the fridge now. I kept the bac water at room temperature since I’d read it doesn’t require refrigeration. Then I came across info saying that shaking a vial is harmful and destroys it — have I destroyed my GHK vial?? Please enlighten me, thank you!
Because these vials are sealed airtight, there's no way to avoid it — as soon as the needle goes in, the BAC is going to blast right at the powder. Peter over at Janoshik testing made a video where he shakes a reconstituted peptide really aggressively. Given that they're the only COA most vendors put their trust in, I take his word that peptides aren't all that fragile.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5oeA06Dmek8?is=b9v7nn11TLFbEshF
 
jett_k08 said:

I just started my first GHK-CU cycle and put 2ML of Hospira into the 100mg vial. When I pushed the needle in, the entire bac water went in at once and at an angle. I hadn’t expected it to flow that quickly (won’t make that mistake again.) After that I gave the bottle a gentle shake, then after a little while I shook it vigorously. It’s clear dark blue, matching other vials I’ve seen online, and it’s in the fridge now. I kept the bac water at room temperature since I’d read it doesn’t require refrigeration. Then I came across info saying that shaking a vial is harmful and destroys it — have I destroyed my GHK vial?? Please enlighten me, thank you!

I hope you looked into this beforehand, and realize GHK-cu has a reputation for injections that hurt and frequently cause welts or lumps. Particularly when the concentration is as high as yours. With 50mg/ml, that shot is going to sting.
 
A rookie slip that plenty of us made on our very first reconstitution. Either way I would not stress about it, it is fine.
 
Back
Top