Did I mess up my Reta?

Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
California
While I was putting BAC water into the reta vial, the pressure caused the bac water in the syringe to shoot directly onto the powder. I've read that it's better to aim the water at the side of the vial. Did I mess it up? I realize I'm a newbie. This is the second vial I've reconstituted. The first one I did properly.
 
To be honest, I don't think there's any reason to stress over this. Plenty of folks have described doing exactly the same thing. New users in particular are often caught off guard when the vacuum pulls the syringe dry that fast. And some went months preparing their vials that way, not knowing the guidance is to let the BAC run down the inner wall gradually, until they eventually came across the slow-fill recommendation.
 
Lovedog100 said:

To be honest, I don't think there's any reason to stress over this. Plenty of folks have described doing exactly the same thing. New users in particular are often caught off guard when the vacuum pulls the syringe dry that fast. And some went months preparing their vials that way, not knowing the guidance is to let the BAC run down the inner wall gradually, until they eventually came across the slow-fill recommendation.
Appreciate the response
 
Is the vial clear once everything is done???

Any cloudiness or clumps?

If both answers are yes, there’s nothing to worry about
 
You have nothing to worry about. As far as I know, the idea that BAC water damages the powder traces back to the era of counterfeit hgh. People pointed to bad reconstitution as the reason the hgh wasn't working.
 
Same situation here — it was my very first time doing it, and the same thing occurred with Reta. After the fast shot of liquid, a few bubbles showed up at the top of the vial, but I gave the vial a gentle swing for a bit and they all disappeared. It's completely clear now, and following that first injection I can tell nothing went wrong. It does what it's meant to do.
 
gusterbuster said:

You have nothing to worry about. As far as I know, the idea that BAC water damages the powder traces back to the era of counterfeit hgh. People pointed to bad reconstitution as the reason the hgh wasn't working.
That matches what I came across as well. Awesome, I appreciate the response

ultima thule said:

Same situation here — it was my very first time doing it, and the same thing occurred with Reta. After the fast shot of liquid, a few bubbles showed up at the top of the vial, but I gave the vial a gentle swing for a bit and they all disappeared. It's completely clear now, and following that first injection I can tell nothing went wrong. It does what it's meant to do.
Yeah, eventually the bubbles went away. Good to know it wasn't just me.
 
Hi, I figure this has happened to all of us when we were starting out, so no need to stress — if the solution is completely clear, you're fine.
 
poundsdownstayfit said:

While I was putting BAC water into the reta vial, the pressure caused the bac water in the syringe to shoot directly onto the powder. I've read that it's better to aim the water at the side of the vial. Did I mess it up? I realize I'm a newbie. This is the second vial I've reconstituted. The first one I did properly.
A step that rarely gets brought up: once the entire amount of BAC water has been pushed into the vial, keep the needle sitting in the stopper and pull the plunger out of the barrel. Doing this lets the pressure balance out, which cuts down on foam and bubbles forming in the solution, and it also gives you a smoother, more precise draw later on because you aren't pulling against a vacuum.
 
poundsdownstayfit said:

While I was putting BAC water into the reta vial, the pressure caused the bac water in the syringe to shoot directly onto the powder. I've read that it's better to aim the water at the side of the vial. Did I mess it up? I realize I'm a newbie. This is the second vial I've reconstituted. The first one I did properly.
There is nothing to worry about.
 
sheilarae74 said:

On my very first reconstitution, I made that mistake. The vial still lasted 9 weeks. From what I can tell, reta isn't as delicate as people say.
That matches what I've come across. Appreciate you answering. Also, I have to say it's nice that you kept using yours for 9 weeks instead of tossing it at 28 days like some folks say. I'm going to finish every bit of my vial, right down to the last drop!
 
poundsdownstayfit said:

sheilarae74 said:

On my very first reconstitution, I made that mistake. The vial still lasted 9 weeks. From what I can tell, reta isn't as delicate as people say.
That matches what I've come across. Appreciate you answering. Also, I have to say it's nice that you kept using yours for 9 weeks instead of tossing it at 28 days like some folks say. I'm going to finish every bit of my vial, right down to the last drop!
If it did degrade, I couldn't tell — any change wasn't obvious to me.
 
24f24aec2162e5022edec300f2285a21c2a19c786c6ed1adee20242164df7514.gif


LMAO. Just kidding, just kidding.

Your pep is fine. My very first Reta vial got the exact same treatment from me. Foam showed up for about ten minutes, then it went completely clear. Zero problems as well. Injected it and it did its job perfectly!
 
Pinning since August here. It has happened to me a handful of times, even lately, and it still works. Occasionally it comes out a bit foamy, but leaving it to sit for 10 minutes sorts that out. So all good
 
slick1 said:

poundsdownstayfit said:

While I was putting BAC water into the reta vial, the pressure caused the bac water in the syringe to shoot directly onto the powder. I've read that it's better to aim the water at the side of the vial. Did I mess it up? I realize I'm a newbie. This is the second vial I've reconstituted. The first one I did properly.
A step that rarely gets brought up: once the entire amount of BAC water has been pushed into the vial, keep the needle sitting in the stopper and pull the plunger out of the barrel. Doing this lets the pressure balance out, which cuts down on foam and bubbles forming in the solution, and it also gives you a smoother, more precise draw later on because you aren't pulling against a vacuum.
That's a helpful suggestion!
 
Back
Top