Did BPC/KPV/TB Stacking Halt Your Weight Loss?

fatjacked said:

i might be dealing with the same thing. i'm on 10mg tirz and have been using 3.2 mg KLOW daily for close to 3 weeks, and it looks like i've stalled somewhat. i'll use up the vial, then check how things go for the remainder of this week before deciding.
I'll follow what other people recommended and raise my Tirz to 7.5mg, to find out whether that gets me moving again
 
fatjacked said:

i might be dealing with the same thing. i'm on 10mg tirz and have been using 3.2 mg KLOW daily for close to 3 weeks, and it looks like i've stalled somewhat. i'll use up the vial, then check how things go for the remainder of this week before deciding.

Sumblime81 said:

gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
That possibility never crossed my mind. Since starting Klow, my food noise has clearly ramped up and it happens faster than before. My digestion is still extremely slow, though.

Good to know I'm not alone in this lol — after 2 weeks on KLOW, I also found my food noise creeping back, and it looks like that caused me to stall a bit. To try to offset it, I bumped up my reta dose...
 
ScubaSteve74 said:

fatjacked said:

i might be dealing with the same thing. i'm on 10mg tirz and have been using 3.2 mg KLOW daily for close to 3 weeks, and it looks like i've stalled somewhat. i'll use up the vial, then check how things go for the remainder of this week before deciding.

Sumblime81 said:

gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
That possibility never crossed my mind. Since starting Klow, my food noise has clearly ramped up and it happens faster than before. My digestion is still extremely slow, though.

Good to know I'm not alone in this lol — after 2 weeks on KLOW, I also found my food noise creeping back, and it looks like that caused me to stall a bit. To try to offset it, I bumped up my reta dose...
Identical situation here. Right now I'm stalled at 200lbs, aiming for 190. At first I had 180 in mind, though I suspect my wife wouldn't be too keen on that. Anyway, let me know how things turn out for you. So far I haven't raised my dose. Should it be doing the trick for you, then I'll do the same! Take care!
 
brah389 said:

gusterbuster said:

brah389 said:

My plan is to wrap up the remaining ~4 days of this blend, then take a washout period and check whether the scale starts moving again. It's frustrating—at 52, mornings used to mean stretching and loosening up stiff joints before I could get out of bed. Since I began this stack, though, I can practically leap up with almost no pain and get right to my day.
What's stopping you from simply raising your Tirz dose? That would bring about additional inflammation reduction, provided you haven't already hit the 15mg ceiling. There's no virtue in staying at the smallest dose you can get away with.
Not at the max yet — this is just week 7 for me, and I'm on my second week of 5 mg.
Give it time—there's no need to worry. Every titration needs about 4 weeks before things stabilize.
 
I've been using Tirz for roughly 16 months now. At my highest dose of 12.5MG, I dropped around 80 lbs. The scale hasn't moved for 4 months, so I actually lowered my dose to 10mg (food noise is the main thing I struggle with, and the smaller dose silences it. As long as the food noise stays quiet, I can hit my calorie targets without trouble). I recently introduced KLOW and 5amino into my regimen, hoping to break through the plateau, plus address some nagging injuries and firm up loose skin from the weight I've lost. This is only my first week on them, so I'll have to wait and see. If nothing shifts in a couple weeks, I plan to bring in AOD and MOTS-C as well, and at that point I'll cut the 5amino.
 
ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
can you say more about that Harry Potter creamer?
 
And the cold foam option is out there too....





2f7657cf4045644940352909b0f1a93ed4123f510ec82c1fb5de50bdd2436d68.webp
 
Flash-BCR said:

gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
In my view, KPV and BPC play a big part in keeping my stomach settled...There's always a bit of background food chatter for me, but a handful of baby carrots handles it and things settle quickly... 👍
Sauerkraut and carrots have done a lot for me when it comes to keeping cravings in check. I'm on 10mg of Tirz and getting ready to begin KPV/BPC/TB on my own. Once I start I'll report back, though my plan is to introduce them separately, beginning with KPV, so that any shift in my metabolic triggers can be traced clearly.
 
ColdSmoke said:

Flash-BCR said:

gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
In my view, KPV and BPC play a big part in keeping my stomach settled...There's always a bit of background food chatter for me, but a handful of baby carrots handles it and things settle quickly... 👍
Sauerkraut and carrots have done a lot for me when it comes to keeping cravings in check. I'm on 10mg of Tirz and getting ready to begin KPV/BPC/TB on my own. Once I start I'll report back, though my plan is to introduce them separately, beginning with KPV, so that any shift in my metabolic triggers can be traced clearly.
I also started by testing each one separately...first KPV, then BPC, and finally TB...After that I combined a vial containing 10,10,10...Since I deal with ongoing back pain, I believe it provides some relief. There's likely just 1 dose remaining in that mixture, and I'm considering pausing for a week and running the same approach with GHK-Cu... 👍
 
FlowerFairy said:

ladyj779 said:

And the cold foam option is out there too....





View attachment 11240
I've never had anything with butterbeer flavor. In muggle terms, how would you describe the taste?

Perhaps butterscotch? The flavor isn't all that strong. For me, the cold foam beats the actual creamer, though my kid kept sneaking the cold foam straight from the can like it was whipped cream any time I turned my back, so it disappeared quickly 😂
 
ladyj779 said:

FlowerFairy said:

ladyj779 said:

And the cold foam option is out there too....





View attachment 11240
I've never had anything with butterbeer flavor. In muggle terms, how would you describe the taste?

Perhaps butterscotch? The flavor isn't all that strong. For me, the cold foam beats the actual creamer, though my kid kept sneaking the cold foam straight from the can like it was whipped cream any time I turned my back, so it disappeared quickly 😂
Merlin's beard Hermione, that butterbeer packs a punch! Pepgardium Leviousa!

^^that right there is genuine mugglespeak... 😎
 
Back
Top