Did BPC/KPV/TB Stacking Halt Your Weight Loss?

brah389

Explorer
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise, Idaho
Anyone else hit a plateau on tirz after introducing a BPC-157/KPV/TB-500 combo? For 4 weeks I was dropping 3 lbs weekly with no problem, then I began 1mg of BPC/KPV each day plus 2mg of TB-500 on Mondays and Thursdays. Since starting that, 3 weeks have passed and I haven't shed a single pound. Has this happened to anyone else? These vials have 4 days remaining, after which I planned to wash out and check whether the weight loss picks back up.
 
Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
 
ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
 
brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
 
ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Hey! I'm someone who'll push things to the max to come out on top! Coffee was one of the rare pleasures I had, and now it's gone because I leapt straight to assuming creamer was the culprit!
 
I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
 
brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Hey! I'm someone who'll push things to the max to come out on top! Coffee was one of the rare pleasures I had, and now it's gone because I leapt straight to assuming creamer was the culprit!
What worked for me was having cheat days—nothing extreme like 4k calories, but around 2000-2500 with some enjoyable treats, and then I'd get back on track with losing.
 
gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
Appetite suppression is still working pretty well for me. But your comment made me think — lately, when I get up in the morning, I'm burping up food from dinner 12 hours earlier. That never happened before I began this stack.
 
Skidude said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Hey! I'm someone who'll push things to the max to come out on top! Coffee was one of the rare pleasures I had, and now it's gone because I leapt straight to assuming creamer was the culprit!
What worked for me was having cheat days—nothing extreme like 4k calories, but around 2000-2500 with some enjoyable treats, and then I'd get back on track with losing.
That's quite a puzzle. There's no question I've been eating below maintenance — I follow intermittent fasting and consume roughly 1800 calories, all from solid, quality foods — yet the scale refuses to budge. I even tacked on an extra 20 minutes at the gym, and still zero movement!
 
gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
In my view, KPV and BPC play a big part in keeping my stomach settled...There's always a bit of background food chatter for me, but a handful of baby carrots handles it and things settle quickly... 👍
 
gusterbuster said:

I can't prove any of this, but my hunch is that the gut-repair action from BPC/TB/KPV might blunt some of the appetite-lowering effect of GLPs. After I began GLOW, my appetite went up and I ended up increasing my reta dose. It's possible that was just a coincidence and my dose would have needed to go up anyway at that point. Another possibility is that the body shifts into repair mode, which could call for extra nutrients to heal?
That possibility never crossed my mind. Since starting Klow, my food noise has clearly ramped up and it happens faster than before. My digestion is still extremely slow, though.
 
I started with kpv, and after that my burps disappeared. I had an extended conversation with grok regarding this 😂 so I do believe it has some kind of interaction with the slowed gastric emptying.

Your increase in exercise is likely causing you to hold onto fluids and also healthy, necessary inflammation. This should be temporary, and my guess is that the weight will come off.
 
My plan is to wrap up the remaining ~4 days of this blend, then take a washout period and check whether the scale starts moving again. It's frustrating—at 52, mornings used to mean stretching and loosening up stiff joints before I could get out of bed. Since I began this stack, though, I can practically leap up with almost no pain and get right to my day.
 
brah389 said:

My plan is to wrap up the remaining ~4 days of this blend, then take a washout period and check whether the scale starts moving again. It's frustrating—at 52, mornings used to mean stretching and loosening up stiff joints before I could get out of bed. Since I began this stack, though, I can practically leap up with almost no pain and get right to my day.
What's stopping you from simply raising your Tirz dose? That would bring about additional inflammation reduction, provided you haven't already hit the 15mg ceiling. There's no virtue in staying at the smallest dose you can get away with.
 
gusterbuster said:

brah389 said:

My plan is to wrap up the remaining ~4 days of this blend, then take a washout period and check whether the scale starts moving again. It's frustrating—at 52, mornings used to mean stretching and loosening up stiff joints before I could get out of bed. Since I began this stack, though, I can practically leap up with almost no pain and get right to my day.
What's stopping you from simply raising your Tirz dose? That would bring about additional inflammation reduction, provided you haven't already hit the 15mg ceiling. There's no virtue in staying at the smallest dose you can get away with.
Not at the max yet — this is just week 7 for me, and I'm on my second week of 5 mg.
 
Skidude said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Hey! I'm someone who'll push things to the max to come out on top! Coffee was one of the rare pleasures I had, and now it's gone because I leapt straight to assuming creamer was the culprit!
What worked for me was having cheat days—nothing extreme like 4k calories, but around 2000-2500 with some enjoyable treats, and then I'd get back on track with losing.
Yeah, I'm on the same page. Every so often, bumping your calories up for a day can really get things moving again, no doubt about it.
 
ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Harry Potter Creamer!!! I've never come across this....now I'm off to hunt for the things I didn't realize I needed 😊
 
SeaGypsy said:

ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Harry Potter Creamer!!! I've never come across this....now I'm off to hunt for the things I didn't realize I needed 😊
The cold foam tastes superior, but I'm dead serious—my kid sneaks it like it's squirt-can whipped cream whenever my back is turned!

Butter beer flavor, from Walmart. So upscale 😂
 
ladyj779 said:

SeaGypsy said:

ladyj779 said:

brah389 said:

ladyj779 said:

Two weeks back I incorporated wolverine into my routine alongside the ghkcu/kpv I take every day, and I've dropped roughly 9 pounds (from 200 down to 191).

My wolverine dosage is about .5mg, taken twice a day. Once this vial is done, I'll pause it and then restart the cycle in roughly another month.
Ugh! I really wish I could say the same. Nothing in my routine has shifted except for introducing this stack. This week I even switched to plain green tea without honey and black coffee, thinking it might get my weight loss going again.
There are plenty of things you can tinker with, buddy, but your coffee is off-limits!! Collagen and Harry Potter creamer 😂😵🧙‍♂️
Harry Potter Creamer!!! I've never come across this....now I'm off to hunt for the things I didn't realize I needed 😊
The cold foam tastes superior, but I'm dead serious—my kid sneaks it like it's squirt-can whipped cream whenever my back is turned!

Butter beer flavor, from Walmart. So upscale 😂
Seeing my flop turn into something that brought everyone together and sent folks off toward fresh quests has honestly made me feel better...anyway, I'm headed to Walmart right now...bwahahahaha
 
i might be dealing with the same thing. i'm on 10mg tirz and have been using 3.2 mg KLOW daily for close to 3 weeks, and it looks like i've stalled somewhat. i'll use up the vial, then check how things go for the remainder of this week before deciding.
 
Back
Top