Excuse the long post, but I’m wondering if anyone else has seen Tirz abruptly stop having any effect after a pause?
My beginning with Tirz was pretty eventful. On my very first pen, I took the whole 2.5 mg dose and almost landed in the ER, since my lower esophageal sphincter already doesn’t function correctly. That’s why I began again with microdoses, moving up by only a few clicks each time. Six months later, the top dose I’d gotten to was 2.4 mg.
Strong side effects were a constant for me: awful heartburn and reflux, gastritis, now and then abdominal pain, severe constipation… the whole unpleasant package. Even so, I stuck with it, because finally having the food noise go quiet was truly fantastic.
Then May came, and a virus forced me to pause for 3 weeks. I eased back in and raised the dose again, yet these days I get zero side effects.
Sounds great, right? Except the benefits are gone as well. Food noise is back with no control over it, I don’t feel full, and I’m hungry.
Yesterday I finally “bravely” went up to 3 mg, and honestly, it might as well have been tap water I injected.
Has this happened to anyone else following a break? Can you distinctly tell when Tirz is active, or could you use it and barely notice a difference?
Before the pause, both the good and bad effects were always very obvious to me. Now it’s as if I’m taking nothing at all. Tirz, where did you go?
My beginning with Tirz was pretty eventful. On my very first pen, I took the whole 2.5 mg dose and almost landed in the ER, since my lower esophageal sphincter already doesn’t function correctly. That’s why I began again with microdoses, moving up by only a few clicks each time. Six months later, the top dose I’d gotten to was 2.4 mg.
Strong side effects were a constant for me: awful heartburn and reflux, gastritis, now and then abdominal pain, severe constipation… the whole unpleasant package. Even so, I stuck with it, because finally having the food noise go quiet was truly fantastic.
Then May came, and a virus forced me to pause for 3 weeks. I eased back in and raised the dose again, yet these days I get zero side effects.
Sounds great, right? Except the benefits are gone as well. Food noise is back with no control over it, I don’t feel full, and I’m hungry.
Yesterday I finally “bravely” went up to 3 mg, and honestly, it might as well have been tap water I injected.
Has this happened to anyone else following a break? Can you distinctly tell when Tirz is active, or could you use it and barely notice a difference?
Before the pause, both the good and bad effects were always very obvious to me. Now it’s as if I’m taking nothing at all. Tirz, where did you go?