Dial stops short of my target draw

Creasey77

Explorer
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
York
Hi everyone — my reta arrived as a 40mg pre-mixed pen, and the dial stops at 60 clicks.

If my math is right, with 3ml of bac water a 10mg draw works out to 75 clicks, so with the pen topping out at 60 I'd have to split it into 2 doses.

So my question: is taking 2 doses back to back, 1 right after the other, fine?
 
Creasey77 said:

Rezwalker said:

Yes — 25 clicks, 3 times over.
This time I went with 60 clicks plus another 15. If things go fine, next week I'll likely try 2 shots of 37.5.

10x 7 clik plus 1 5 clik is another way to get there

the point is just to show you the options, because honestly you can split it up however you want

what matters is that the total at the end matches the dose you were aiming for
 
Back
Top