Stace_wow
Explorer
The ladies got me onto the Tret train too! A skincare habit has built up over the years that I add to now and then, which makes staying consistent easier lol. Too many changes at once is not something I can doSkidude said:
She did not, and the more I read, the more the dosage amounts seem to shift with what you need>?HereKittyKitty said:
Tretinoin is amazing. Texture and tone improve, fine line and wrinkles too, and pore size (or how it appears) comes down.
Usage guidance - did she give you any? If not, the guidance my derm gave me is something I can share.
Calling on Monday is the plan. More info will get posted back here once I have it, though tretinoin definitely has my interest.
Cheers everyone!
A retinol from The Ordinary is also in my routine, and before K Beauty entered the picture, Cerave could NOT be pried from my cold dead hands! Cerave products are a favourite! The moisturizer still gets used on my body! ***my BF always compliments how soft my skin is.