Day 5 nausea with Reta?

MissK0221

Explorer
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Lousiana
Is there anyone else who experiences nausea around day 5/6 while using Reta? I've been taking it for roughly 5 months now. My current dose is 2mg every 6 days. What I've noticed is that on day 5 or 6 I start feeling unwell, with nausea and a headache. It's almost as if I'm going through withdrawal. In the past, the sickness used to hit me more on day 2/3, but these days it feels more like my body is asking for the shot.

Has anyone else dealt with something similar?
 
MissK0221 said:

Is there anyone else who experiences nausea around day 5/6 while using Reta? I've been taking it for roughly 5 months now. My current dose is 2mg every 6 days. What I've noticed is that on day 5 or 6 I start feeling unwell, with nausea and a headache. It's almost as if I'm going through withdrawal. In the past, the sickness used to hit me more on day 2/3, but these days it feels more like my body is asking for the shot.

Has anyone else dealt with something similar?
That's quite intriguing. Personally, the only thing I notice is mild tiredness the day after injecting, and my dose is 1 mg once per week. I've now been using reta for 8 weeks. It's possible your nausea stems from something tied to your routine occurring around day 5 or day 6. For instance, I don't know whether you monitor calories or macros, but perhaps by day 3 or day 4 your carb intake dips a bit, or your workout schedule could be draining your energy stores, leaving you feeling weak and fatigued on those specific days.
 
Back
Top