vantum
Explorer
Hey everyone! My 30 mg Reta vial arrived yesterday, and I injected a 1 mg dose. Whether it was placebo, I really can't say — but after just 3 eggs, I had zero appetite for the remainder of the day, which is unusual since I'd normally be ravenous. I'm hesitant to claim it kicked in a few hours later, yet that's honestly how it felt. Day 2 has me eating a decent amount while still feeling fine. Anyone have thoughts?
Storage is another thing on my mind. It's sitting in the regular fridge at the moment, and the vial feels quite cold — should I be worried about that affecting the compound? A mini fridge is something I'm considering buying, though I'd like to know whether other people's vials also get this cold.
One more question: has anyone here moved from Reta over to Tirz, and if so, what was that like? If the Reta side effects turn out rough, I may think about it, but things are going well so far. Thanks!
Storage is another thing on my mind. It's sitting in the regular fridge at the moment, and the vial feels quite cold — should I be worried about that affecting the compound? A mini fridge is something I'm considering buying, though I'd like to know whether other people's vials also get this cold.
One more question: has anyone here moved from Reta over to Tirz, and if so, what was that like? If the Reta side effects turn out rough, I may think about it, but things are going well so far. Thanks!