Dave Knapp to Appear on CBS Sunday Morning

spanky2026

Explorer
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
378
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
I received an email saying that Dave Knapp, who hosts the On the Pen broadcast, is scheduled for CBS Sunday Morning this weekend on June 7. It isn't about peptides specifically, but it is GLP specific. Even though I find him somewhat over the top often, excitable, and too focused on clicks, I still subscribe to his newsletter. He does advocate for GLP access, and he frequently spots trends in that space correctly.

If I recall correctly, he stopped taking GLPs himself not long ago—he keeps advocating for them—since they left him too depressed/flat. Either way, the broadcast ought to be interesting.
 
That guy has always struck me as extremely creepy. A lot of what he says tilts heavily toward supporting big pharma, and on top of that there's nonstop self-promotion plus junk material churned out just to keep the content pipeline going.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

That guy has always struck me as extremely creepy. A lot of what he says tilts heavily toward supporting big pharma, and on top of that there's nonstop self-promotion plus junk material churned out just to keep the content pipeline going.
I get the clickbait angle, but calling him pro-pharma doesn't quite land for me. That said, if someone waved enough money at him, he'd probably hand over his soul.
 
Back
Top