Dalian Handom Chemicals ordering experience

vale113

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Italia
Hey all, I'm currently waiting on an order from Dalian Handom Chemicals. Has anyone here bought from them before? I'd like to hear what your experience was like.
 
I ordered reta from Dalian Handom Chemicals. I'm hoping the quality turns out to be good.
 
The package showed up, but the effects don't feel as strong as what I got from that 1 vial I tried before. Maybe I've just built up a tolerance?
 
Were you given a sample to test before buying? I came across something saying suppliers sometimes offer that. That was news to me! Regardless, unless you've had it tested, there's no way to confirm they put the right quantity of the right compound in there. At the very least, I'd suggest mailing a vial from your kit for mass and purity testing. Frequently the real quantity doesn't match what's on the label, and hitting a precise dose is nearly impossible when you don't have that information.
 
I considered getting it tested. I'll look into this theory, and going forward I'll stick to vendors I already know—too bad I hadn't found this forum back then.
 
I went through the exact same situation! People here tend to talk badly about F.i.nnnrick labs, but shipping them a vial costs nothing and they'll check mass and purity. An endotoxin test costs just 110 dollars more. Before discovering this forum, I also placed an order straight from China, and I felt really anxious testing peptides without any proof that the white powder matched what it was supposed to be. At the very least, I'd suggest doing that so you can find out whether you received too much or too little. Should you have some extra money available, another option is sending a vial to a dedicated lab like Janoshik or Trust pointe, which gives results more widely trusted around here. For my part, F..I..nnnnrick has been a huge help, especially when I first started exploring greyland.
 
Are you also aware of stairway to grey? They hook people up with loads of testing groups! Head over to the stairway to grey site, go all the way down to the bottom, and get into their telegram group. On that site there's an entire thread dedicated to groups pooling resources for third party testing. You're able to look up your specific vendor, product, and batch number, if one exists. If it's a well-liked product and vendor, you may end up paying just a few dollars for testing, since a testing group for it might already be set up!
 
peppystrings80 said:

I went through the exact same situation! People here tend to talk badly about F.i.nnnrick labs, but shipping them a vial costs nothing and they'll check mass and purity. An endotoxin test costs just 110 dollars more. Before discovering this forum, I also placed an order straight from China, and I felt really anxious testing peptides without any proof that the white powder matched what it was supposed to be. At the very least, I'd suggest doing that so you can find out whether you received too much or too little. Should you have some extra money available, another option is sending a vial to a dedicated lab like Janoshik or Trust pointe, which gives results more widely trusted around here. For my part, F..I..nnnnrick has been a huge help, especially when I first started exploring greyland.
Regrettably, shipments originating from Italy are not accepted by them
 
Back
Top