This is a challenge I've set for myself — getting down to 10% body fat. Whether I can hold that level long term I honestly don't know; mostly I'm curious what it looks like on me, since I've never been that lean.
Right now I measure 14% (there's a photo with this post). The approach: a strict diet run over 4 weeks, and I'll be putting new photos up every week so the progress can be seen.
The scale says 88 kg at a height of 181 cm, which means 4 kg of fat has to come off while I hold a 1,000 kcal deficit every day. I'm just coming out of a hypercaloric phase.
For compounds I'm running Retatrutide at 4 mg — hoping to push that to 5 mg/week, with omeprazole on hand because of the reflux it brings — plus TRT at 150 mg/week, possibly raised to 200 mg so I don't shed muscle, and HGH at 3 IU daily.
I'll post updates on how it goes as I go along.
If anyone has suggestions for doing this better, I'm listening.
Right now I measure 14% (there's a photo with this post). The approach: a strict diet run over 4 weeks, and I'll be putting new photos up every week so the progress can be seen.
The scale says 88 kg at a height of 181 cm, which means 4 kg of fat has to come off while I hold a 1,000 kcal deficit every day. I'm just coming out of a hypercaloric phase.
For compounds I'm running Retatrutide at 4 mg — hoping to push that to 5 mg/week, with omeprazole on hand because of the reflux it brings — plus TRT at 150 mg/week, possibly raised to 200 mg so I don't shed muscle, and HGH at 3 IU daily.
I'll post updates on how it goes as I go along.
If anyone has suggestions for doing this better, I'm listening.